GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager 4 Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship manager 4'.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:00
Regular
I know there is already a champ man thread but i thought a new one should be made for the new champ man!!
Page:
Wed 29/10/03 at 16:46
Never mind, cleaning it made it work again. Even though the huge scratch is still thre. Hmmmm.
Fri 24/10/03 at 19:47
I really want a CD crack, my disc has a HUGE scratch down the front and it doesn't load stuff any more.

Any ideas where I can get one from?
Fri 24/10/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yes, very much so.

I feel like having a real challenge game now though.
Thu 23/10/03 at 18:42
Regular
"es argh"
Well done E_B, enjoyed it?
Sun 12/10/03 at 17:06
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Won the Prem, Quarter Final of the Champs league. Won League Cup.

Signed Mexes for 9M and Ferguson (Barry) for 8.5m. Batistuta (SP?) and Shaun Wright Phillips for free.
Sun 12/10/03 at 09:36
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
To sort out an problems of Champ Manager crashing, go on www.sigames.com and download one of the many enhancement packs. The newer ones have more stuff on, but take longer to download. A lot longer.
Sat 11/10/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have nearly finished my first ever season of this game.
Sat 04/10/03 at 21:12
Regular
"CM champ"
my games crashes at the same point every time can somone help
Sat 04/10/03 at 21:11
Regular
"CM champ"
i play CM4 and the game does nt respond, it get around five messages and then it completely crashes and the windows xp error message comes up and i cant go any further in the game. can some one please help me
Wed 03/09/03 at 21:10
Cmupdate looks good. Downloading it right now.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.