GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what do u think of GTA3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/12/01 at 21:21
Regular
so what do ppl think of gta3? i think it is an amazing game, and the graphics and playablilty and lastability r class. i recommend this game 2 ne1 with a ps2
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:21
so what do ppl think of gta3? i think it is an amazing game, and the graphics and playablilty and lastability r class. i recommend this game 2 ne1 with a ps2
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:22
Regular
yep it is a good game and it is a brilliant game SD3 king come and talk in the Longest thread
Tue 04/12/01 at 22:21
Regular
"360: swfcman"
i fink its gr8t 2, every 1 shud get it for there PS2.
Tue 04/12/01 at 22:36
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Pro Evo wrote:
> i fink its gr8t 2, every 1 shud get it for there PS2.

LOL, I wondered when a regulat of this board would do this. By this response Pro Evo can I take it that you maybe be a bit annoyed with the quality of langauge on this board lately?
Tue 04/12/01 at 22:41
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Well i would say yes apart from the fact that as usual, half the forum would them take offence thinking that i dont like them, and saying that i think i own the forum.

But what the hell.....improve your english!!!
Tue 04/12/01 at 22:49
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Ye improve ye lingo peeps. I is not having none of dat smileys crap....tsk...
Tue 04/12/01 at 22:49
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I was going to post a topic like that a few days Pro Evo. But thought I better not just in case I get the million new people who have seemed to have joined in the last few days, swear and tell me too shut up.

I must admit that I do shorten up my language when chatting on MSN as its quicker to get the message through. But on here I try to use the best english I can or at least try to string a readable sentance together.
Tue 04/12/01 at 22:52
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
sry i wil try 2 impuve my grmmer 2 keep u hapy. how ws dat.

That type of message does actually annoy me, as this is a message board, not a mobile phone. Also something like MSN is alright, because that is chat and not trying to ask people serious questions about games!!

GTA3 has to be one of the best games out at the moment, as it has elements from most games such as:
Crazy Taxi, GT3, Worlds scariest police chaises, even Doom!!!! (running around killing people!)
Wed 05/12/01 at 09:23
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Top game at present

I finally managed to get next to the observatory on the third Island by using the BF injection. This cars is brilliant for climbing steep areas. However the observatory is still slightly out of my reach as it is up a short cliff face which is vertical. Has anyone got any closer to it? Where is Donald Love? Anyone got into the two blocked tunnels on the third island?
Wed 05/12/01 at 10:22
"High polygon count"
TomUK wrote:
> That type of message does actually annoy me, as this is a
> message board, not a mobile phone.

I'm currently thinking up rules for my forums, and that is a great line - can I quote you?! :-) (Sorry, can't pay a copyright fee...)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.