GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Chocolates/sweets"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/12/10 at 14:41
"possibly impossible"
It's nearly Christmas, the time when millions of boxes and tins of sweets get sold to honour the cocoa god (or something).

So the question of the day is:
What are your favourite chocolates and sweets?
What are your least favourite?

At the moment I'm loving the box of Toblerone Tinys (white, dark and milk Chocolate ones) sitting on my desk and also those mint Mingle things. After Eights are great this time of year too, especially after a big dinner.

My least favourite are all those toffees you find in Quality Street (surely the chavs tin of choice?) and I can't stand sugared almonds.
Wed 08/12/10 at 10:43
Regular
Gummy bears are obviously God tier.

When I end up in hell, I reckon I'll be force fed turkish delight.
Tue 07/12/10 at 23:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Don't have much of a sweettooth or a favourite really but I do like these things
Tue 07/12/10 at 23:01
Regular
"How Ironic"
Favourite is a good old Yorkie Bar.

Least favourite is a Bounty bar. Revolting.
Tue 07/12/10 at 19:54
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Ferrero Rocher. Cannot be beaten.

Couple of years ago my kids got me a candy grabber game (kind of like a teddy machine) and I filled it with them. Was mucho fun lol.

:)

As for my least favourite, I think that would have to be After Eights.
Tue 07/12/10 at 15:19
Regular
"And in last place.."
I love chocolate and I'm happy to munch my way through any of it, as long as there is plenty of it.

Absolute favourite would be the Lindt Lindor balls but they are too expensive. Other than that, anything that says Cadbury on it is a winner.

If I had to choose a least favourite then I'd go for the fancy chocolates like the Thoronton Continentals or coffee flavoured centre chocolates. But I'll still wat both since they are chocolate.
Tue 07/12/10 at 15:07
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Favourite sweets? Easy - Jellytots.

Favourite chocolate? Much harder. Think I'll pass on that as I'm not a big choccie fan. If I do get an urge it has to be milk chocolate and made in the UK. Not a fan of dark chocolate and makes the last question easier to answer.

Hate? Milk chocolate of any kind!
Tue 07/12/10 at 14:57
Regular
"Carpe Diem"
I like Roses better than Quality Street, although I do have a soft-spot for the Green Triangles! I'm also partial to a bit of Terry's Chocolate Orange (it's not terry's...), and even occasionally those expensive Lindt/Lindor chocolate truffles. My favourites though have to be 'Famous Names' liquors, specifically the Bailey's ones!

I also dislike the sticky toffee sweets, they are uncomfortable and play havoc with the teeth. I'm also not a fan of those 'Guylian' seashells and the like. They remind me too much of elderly customers offering chocolates with the sinister deception of "I've hardly touched them; go on, help yourself." They then proceed to taste damp and mouldy, with a sell-by date of 1943. So no, Guylian seashells are a bad memory!
Tue 07/12/10 at 14:41
"possibly impossible"
It's nearly Christmas, the time when millions of boxes and tins of sweets get sold to honour the cocoa god (or something).

So the question of the day is:
What are your favourite chocolates and sweets?
What are your least favourite?

At the moment I'm loving the box of Toblerone Tinys (white, dark and milk Chocolate ones) sitting on my desk and also those mint Mingle things. After Eights are great this time of year too, especially after a big dinner.

My least favourite are all those toffees you find in Quality Street (surely the chavs tin of choice?) and I can't stand sugared almonds.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.