GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Chocolates/sweets"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/12/10 at 14:41
"possibly impossible"
It's nearly Christmas, the time when millions of boxes and tins of sweets get sold to honour the cocoa god (or something).

So the question of the day is:
What are your favourite chocolates and sweets?
What are your least favourite?

At the moment I'm loving the box of Toblerone Tinys (white, dark and milk Chocolate ones) sitting on my desk and also those mint Mingle things. After Eights are great this time of year too, especially after a big dinner.

My least favourite are all those toffees you find in Quality Street (surely the chavs tin of choice?) and I can't stand sugared almonds.
Thu 17/03/11 at 10:48
Regular
Say your favourite sweet or get out
Wed 16/03/11 at 22:57
Regular
"Author of Pain"
I see the quality of discussion has increased fantastically in my absence.
Wed 16/03/11 at 22:42
Regular
"eat toast!"
I've never liked herseys chocolate. especailly the milk chocolate kisses. it has a very sickly after taste of cheese/vomit or as if it used powdered milk which i found very unpleasant compared to non american chocolate.

I do enjoy reeses, even if at times it tastes like i'm just eating a very rich peannut butter with a small amount of chocolate.
Wed 16/03/11 at 16:34
"The Videogame King"
My favorite sweets:

Twix
Kit Kat
Hershey's Bars
Hershey's Kisses
3 Musketeers
M&Ms
Nestle Crunch
Milkyway
Dots

I don't like anything with peanut butter or any type of nut.
Sun 12/12/10 at 13:04
Regular
"How Ironic"
HiddenWingz wrote:

Chocolate is always a favourite, but I don't always like the Christmas boxes. There's always one type of choclate left behind in this house, which the dog will always try to have tabs on.

Make sure the dog doesn't get hold of any chocolate! :O
Sun 12/12/10 at 11:32
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
Not too bothered about sweets, though I used to LOVE those strawberry milkshake bottles. May need to pop down to Wellworths on my next travel Southwards...

Chocolate is always a favourite, but I don't always like the Christmas boxes. There's always one type of choclate left behind in this house, which the dog will always try to have tabs on. Normally I just have whatever takes my fancy in the vending machines, not too fussy really!
Sat 11/12/10 at 20:59
"possibly impossible"
Tescos 3 for a £1 Gummi bears are great, taste like eating jelly cubes. Always have a pack of those in my pocket (for the kids, obviously!)

Love pretty much everything mentioned here.
Sat 11/12/10 at 20:28
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Vee wrote:
I love toffifee's :) Thats one thing i hate to share with the kids lol

Toffifees are probably my second favourite after the Ferreros. :)
Sat 11/12/10 at 18:43
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I love toffifee's :) Thats one thing i hate to share with the kids lol
Wed 08/12/10 at 14:07
Regular
My favourite is Curly Wurly and my least favourite is anything with peanuts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.