GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Chocolates/sweets"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/12/10 at 14:41
"possibly impossible"
It's nearly Christmas, the time when millions of boxes and tins of sweets get sold to honour the cocoa god (or something).

So the question of the day is:
What are your favourite chocolates and sweets?
What are your least favourite?

At the moment I'm loving the box of Toblerone Tinys (white, dark and milk Chocolate ones) sitting on my desk and also those mint Mingle things. After Eights are great this time of year too, especially after a big dinner.

My least favourite are all those toffees you find in Quality Street (surely the chavs tin of choice?) and I can't stand sugared almonds.
Thu 12/04/12 at 16:53
Regular
"eat toast!"
ah yes, far eastern chocolate. Vastly inferior to the European and british variety. Although i'm damn tempted to try the pink kitkat. I assume it tastes like the strawberry stuff you find on the strawberry coated pocki or mikado sticks.

The chocolate over there is weak tasting. Lacks sweetness. When my parents went on holiday back to see their folks, they took with them tins of celebration tins with them.

But it can't be any worse then some of the crisps over there Calbee i believe it was called. when i was in high school in 1998 and went to hong kong, i had an itch for crisps. Not the shrimp crackers because i was sick of them. No i wanted potato crisps and i saw the advert for calbee barbecue flavour crisps and i was absolutely depressed when eating them. Terrible stuff.

Midnight eagle kitkat? Just what the hell is that? Is it packed with caffiine or the bones/powdered essence of midnight eagles?
Thu 12/04/12 at 15:16
Regular
In exchange for one of these flavours of kitkat (tea flavour?) can someone send me a box containing:

Cadbury creme egg
Curly Wurly
Whispa
Tropical Skittles
Crunchie
Malteasers
Some sour gummi thing from Lidl/Aldi
Rolo
Jaffacakes
Opal Fruits
Smarties
Chocolate Orange
And lots of those 10p chewie stick things.

I miss all of them :(
Thu 12/04/12 at 09:30
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
spoonbeast wrote:
With easter around the corner or ending, i thought i might share this delightful link about fertilised Cadbury's cream Eggs:

Mmmmm.... Cream Eggs

I'm pretty sure the contents of the eggs were fake considering how they looked woody. Probably.

Never liked them before, like them even less now...

That's REVOLTING, even if it is fake...
Wed 11/04/12 at 22:36
Regular
"eat toast!"
With easter around the corner or ending, i thought i might share this delightful link about fertilised Cadbury's cream Eggs:

Mmmmm.... Cream Eggs

I'm pretty sure the contents of the eggs were fake considering how they looked woody. Probably.
Wed 11/04/12 at 00:26
Regular
Yeah, Lindt with the centre that melts in your mouth is my favourite.

I used to love Cadbury's Hazelnut Whirls and Marble but I don't think they make either anymore.

Least Favourite? Turkish Delight...... dodgy stuff :p
Mon 09/04/12 at 23:21
"possibly impossible"
Warhunt wrote:
Alfonse wrote:
[i]Say your favourite sweet or get out

Unfriendly, but mildly awesome.

@sb : Caddy's? As opposed to a good bit of Nestle? You mad brah? (As they are currently saying in internet lingo...0_o )[/i]

Cadburys beat Nestlé, both beaten by Lindt.

Also Kinder chocolate. Mmmmmmm.
Sun 08/04/12 at 23:07
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Everpain wrote:
I see the quality of discussion has increased fantastically in my absence.

Then perhaps you would care to rejoin and add your obvious quality to the general discourse :¬)
Fri 18/03/11 at 14:59
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Alfonse wrote:
Say your favourite sweet or get out

Unfriendly, but mildly awesome.

@sb : Caddy's? As opposed to a good bit of Nestle? You mad brah? (As they are currently saying in internet lingo...0_o )
Thu 17/03/11 at 20:57
Regular
"eat toast!"
you sure it isn't because they've added a secret, all american ingredient that makes you eat it more? Like smoking?

Meh, i prefer the stuff from cadburys any day.
Thu 17/03/11 at 19:36
"The Videogame King"
I do agree with spoonbeast, the Hershey's milk chocolates do make me feel like I'm going to vomit a little (maybe because i eat them to fast), They are still pretty good!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.