GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Email Outage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/11/10 at 16:23
"Are you sure?"
Perhaps it was a mistake to start discussing email clients in the other thread!

Any update on the email outage please?
Is service likely to return before 5pm?

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 10/11/10 at 18:05
"Are you sure?"
Neilj99 wrote:
Mailwasher Pro is continually failing to log in to any of my email accounts and has done all day.

Any news on this? Have you been blocked 'cos mailwasher is checking too often?!

In other Freeola email news...

Things still aren't back to normal for me I'm afraid.
Emails from an hour ago haven't arrived.

But I've just received two emails from 11.30 this morning that I would have liked much earlier!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 09/11/10 at 22:44
Regular
Mailwasher Pro is continually failing to log in to any of my email accounts and has done all day.

I have an existing ticket number 165037.

N.
Tue 09/11/10 at 22:02
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Hi Neil,

Just tried mine and it appears to be working.
Tue 09/11/10 at 21:43
Regular
As of 9:40pm, are people still not being able to log in *at all* to email?

Neil
Tue 09/11/10 at 19:56
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Please feel free to discuss the recent e-mail issues in this thread, however remember that these forums are not the place to discuss competitors, as per our forum rules.

Thank you.
Tue 09/11/10 at 19:42
Regular
email problems
the problems seem to be getting worse with freeola as time goes on - lots of problems over the last month! I am paying for advanced email protection and that is certainly not working although i am getting emails. Is anyone thinking of another supplier and if so are there any recommendations?
Tue 09/11/10 at 15:13
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Hello there,

Please rest assured that we are doing all we can to restore the service, its not in our interest on any level to have issues with our mail server.

Thanks for noticing the error in the status message, I'll update it now.
Tue 09/11/10 at 14:50
Regular
With about an hour lag on emails arriving and/or the reoccurence of error messages when trying to check my mail in outlook ... I'm beginning to lose confidence!

The last update on the network status page is showing as 5th November but my personal experience is that things are not really any better today than they were with the outages experienced last week.

I just want something a service that I can rely on. I'm quick to sing Freeola's praises and am hoping you'll be just as speedy in getting to the bottom of the problem. Please!
Tue 09/11/10 at 13:42
"Are you sure?"
Thanks for the update moto.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 09/11/10 at 13:40
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Hi Hmmm...,

We are aware of issues at the moment Hmmm..., the server unfortunately will be unavailable intermittently whilst the issues are being resolved.

Our advice to all users having problems at the moment is if you receive a 'Cant connect' error message, please wait 10 minutes and try again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.