GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your 5 most wanted games for Xmas."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/10 at 16:57
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
If you could get 5 games between now and Xmas what would they be?

Mines would be:

Apache Air Assault
The Sims 3
COD: Black Ops
Vanquish
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Sat 30/10/10 at 21:29
Regular
"How Ironic"
Hmmm tough one. There aren't any games that are must-buys at the moment personally..:

-F1 2010 (Know it's been out awhile, but I still want to get it regardless)

-Black Ops (Very dubious about this, will wait a few weeks to see the reception, although everyone raved about Modern Warfare 2 for the first few weeks, and then everybody realised it didn't get any better, so it's could be dodgy. I prefer Treyarch over Infinity Ward though, so I'll have a stab at it)

-Fable 3 (Fable 2 was ok, it's not my favourite genre of game, but it's playable. Would get Fable 3 to see the story out more than anything).

If the games were free, then I'd also get

-Goldeneye (On the Wii obviously. Purely the nostalgia from being younger)

Lastly, I'd get an Xbox controller, seeing as I've broken the 2 I've had for the past 3 years. Created a temporary Frankenstein-esque controller, but that packed in the other day.

*EDIT* Can't believe I missed it out. NHL 11 :)
Fri 29/10/10 at 16:57
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
If you could get 5 games between now and Xmas what would they be?

Mines would be:

Apache Air Assault
The Sims 3
COD: Black Ops
Vanquish
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.