GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your 5 most wanted games for Xmas."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/10 at 16:57
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
If you could get 5 games between now and Xmas what would they be?

Mines would be:

Apache Air Assault
The Sims 3
COD: Black Ops
Vanquish
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Fri 12/11/10 at 15:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yes, it is 2010 although the 24th is a Wednesday, which is a little strange as games in the UK are released on a Friday usually. I'm sure it is so they can hype it in the less than 2 weeks they have.
Fri 12/11/10 at 15:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Huzzah!

Hang on, that is 2010, isn't it?
Fri 12/11/10 at 14:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Gran Turismo 5 new release date - 24th November.
Mon 08/11/10 at 19:25
Regular
"Monochromatic"
pb wrote:
Nin wrote:
[i] I'm a sad panda :(

That was before they announced it went Gold and the discs were pressed though, wasn't it? Think it looks like a December release is still possible now.[/i]

Who knows?
On a related note, I was in Gamestation earlier, listening to one of their staff trying to convince a customer to go with the 360 instead of the PS3. When the customer stated that the game they wanted most was GT5, the reply he got was

"It's not going to be coming out any time soon because they don't believe it would sell enough copies right now"

I should have embarassed him there and then by mentioning that it had gone gold on pre-orders alone.
Mon 08/11/10 at 18:47
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I've not had much gaming time recently. I want to catch up on some stuff:

- Fallout 3
- (when Fallout 3 is done) Fallout New Vegas

Maybe I'll actually get around to complete Fallout 2 at some point as well...

- Dragon Age: Origins
- Left 4 Dead 1 and/or 2 (I played the demo L4D2 on steam and it was fuuuun)
- May have to get Resi 5 when / if I get a 360 too, since no 4 was pretty darn good

[EDIT] - I hear those Mass Effect games are pretty good RPGs too. This is the problem with not having much gaming time but being addicted to RPGs... You get through about 1 game every 6 months if you're lucky (and I STILL haven't finished Oblivion, let alone started either of the expansions for it!)
Mon 08/11/10 at 09:57
"possibly impossible"
Nin wrote:
I'm a sad panda :(

That was before they announced it went Gold and the discs were pressed though, wasn't it? Think it looks like a December release is still possible now.

Anyway. Had another go in NFS Hot Pursuit, on 360 this time, and now liking it more. In fact I'm preferring it to Burnout Paradise.
Tue 02/11/10 at 22:11
Regular
"How Ironic"
I ordered a replacement controller last night, so that's one ticked off for me. Haven't played FIFA 11 for a few weeks now :(

Ordered white, think they look better than the elite ones now.
Tue 02/11/10 at 21:20
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Due to some fortunate luck I managed to get 2 of my 5 most wanted today. Vanquish and Sims 3.

Vanquish is simply fantastic, I'm gonna enjoy this one I think. Haven't played Sims 3 yet as I'll probably not want to put it off once it's on, lol. Will probably play it after CSI: Miami, can't miss my CSI lol.
Tue 02/11/10 at 19:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Tue 02/11/10 at 00:23
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
in no particular order:

Fallout: New Vegas
Lego Harry Potter, love the lego games :D
Toy Story 3, just because
Enslaved, liked the demo
Mass Effect 2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.