GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your 5 most wanted games for Xmas."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/10 at 16:57
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
If you could get 5 games between now and Xmas what would they be?

Mines would be:

Apache Air Assault
The Sims 3
COD: Black Ops
Vanquish
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Mon 01/11/10 at 22:30
Regular
"I like turtles"
gr13ve wrote:

I'm the same, I felt like it lacked a sense of speed.

Perhaps it should be called Need For The Sense Of Speed ? :)

I agree though,I too thought the demo felt a little bit pedestrian.Maybe the finished game will have faster cars which will improve this ?.Anyway,it's off my shopping list at the moment unless I see it cheap,not a full price purchase for me.
Mon 01/11/10 at 18:12
Regular
"hulagadoo"
pb wrote:
After playing the demo, Hot Pursuit is off my list.

I'm the same, I felt like it lacked a sense of speed. Might be something I'll pick up for a tenner or a rental.

As for my list...

Fallout: New Vegas
Fable 3
The Force Unleashed 2 (although getting the first one would probably be a good idea)
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Chances are I'll get two of those, the rest I'll get on rental. Had I still been 15 Santa would probably have gotten me them all :(
Mon 01/11/10 at 17:07
Regular
"I like turtles"
I had a couple of goes on the NFS : Hot Pursuit demo,thought it was OK but nothing amazing TBH.Reckon it could be one that's knocking about cheap pretty soon after release.Especially if it has EA's new online pass system then I seriously doubt I'll be parting with £40 for it.

Not really much I'm that bothered about getting at the moment just BlazBlue : Continuum Shift and I'm going to risk Call Of Duty : Black Ops even though I was far from impressed with Treyarch's last couple of efforts.The new online modes look fun and should bring something a little bit new to the series.No doubt they'll be at least 2 map packs out before Christmas as well !.
Mon 01/11/10 at 16:19
Regular
"And in last place.."
Its a slow burner for me. There is no doubt they could have put together a better demo and I was disappointed to see the race event didn't involve any police pursuit.

I have been looking forward to this for a while so I wanted to make sure and after getting the full 100,000 bounty points on both races I actually found I had enjoyed it. The Autolog is quite good, someone on my friend list had posted a time I was quite far off beating so trying to find out how he got that time kept me busy.
Mon 01/11/10 at 14:57
"possibly impossible"
Maybe I should give it a bit more time then.
Mon 01/11/10 at 14:11
Regular
"And in last place.."
pb wrote:

I felt like that too but I spent a fair bit of time with it over the weekend and it has grown on me a lot.
Mon 01/11/10 at 14:02
"possibly impossible"

GT5, Black Ops (possibly) and a few others still on my list. Super Mario Allstars out soon and Wii Goldeneye is looking nice. Maybe Super Scribblenauts.
Mon 01/11/10 at 12:24
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
The only two games I am after are the two I am already planning on buying:

WoW: Cataclysm and Footie Manager 11.

Although if somebody was looking to treat me, SMG2 or either the second or third Prof Layton games would go down a treat :)
Mon 01/11/10 at 09:58
Regular
"And in last place.."
The Sims 3
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
Fall out New Vegas
GTA IV Complete Edition
Fable 3
Sat 30/10/10 at 21:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Gran Turismo 5 and... ummm, nope I've got nothing. I'm going to rent Episodes from Liberty City and I'll buy Final Fantasy XIII if I fancy being disappointed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.