GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your 5 most wanted games for Xmas."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/10 at 16:57
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
If you could get 5 games between now and Xmas what would they be?

Mines would be:

Apache Air Assault
The Sims 3
COD: Black Ops
Vanquish
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Tue 30/11/10 at 11:05
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
Hot Pursuit reminds me of the Police section in Burnout. I know the two companies are linked, but still felt a bit cheated. Missed the old- old game where you had to actually stop the cars, and not whack them around.

As for new Christmas games: Not entirely sure, but i'm sort of insterested in 'Majin and The Forsaken Kingdom.' Other games may have to wait until the sales!
Mon 29/11/10 at 21:15
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
My plan at the moment is probably along the lines of

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
The Sly Collection
Prince of Persia Trilogy HD
Gran Turismo 5
God of War III

but obviously nothing of great significance as the year comes to a close ;)
Mon 29/11/10 at 20:03
Regular
"And in last place.."
I played the demo of Apache Air Assault and found it pretty hard to control, I was all over the place.
Mon 29/11/10 at 16:32
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Torino wrote:
Apache Air Assault is very tricky. Will take me a long time to get used to the controls in this lol.

Maybe it's just me, but the controls are not just tricky, they are bloomin impossible. Still can't get past the second mission.

I don't recommend this game to anyone to be honest. Would do a review but haven't been able to get far enough into the game due to the awful controls.

:(
Tue 23/11/10 at 15:59
Regular
"How Ironic"
pb wrote:
Just need F1 now for this year.

That's the next game I'll be getting myself hopefully.
Tue 23/11/10 at 08:56
"possibly impossible"
Just need F1 now for this year. NFS HP is excellent, really enjoying it, CODBlops is good too, so no problems with needing more games at the moment.

Oh, but then there is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, really liked the multiplayer in that.
Mon 22/11/10 at 19:13
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Have just decided to give the new Need for Speed a miss this time around.

However I got Castlevania, Arkham Asylum and NFS: Shift for a not too bad price instead.

Thats me for games this year though, no more :)
Sat 20/11/10 at 16:00
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Apache Air Assault is very tricky. Will take me a long time to get used to the controls in this lol.
Fri 12/11/10 at 20:40
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Only Apache Air Assault and Need for Speed to get now. Although from what I've been reading I'm not entirely sure about NFS now to be honest. May rent it first.
Fri 12/11/10 at 15:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm only annoyed that I won't be able to play it online, unless I find some way to bribe my sister into letting me use her PS3.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.