GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Message to all disappointed GADers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 16:51
Regular
Some of you are saying you are having trouble winning Gameaday posting on discussions, or writing reviews. just a thought, but why don't you post loads of cheats as well? It doesn't involve too much effort (less than writing an epic story, anyway) and it gets results - check out Armatige Shanks!

Go on, add loads of cheats. I'll let you win (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more)
Mon 26/11/01 at 22:35
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i got loads of cheats

im ill
Mon 26/11/01 at 23:25
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
d34n0 2k2 wrote: its a joke.

I thought it was, just wasn't sure if you ment to say Can or Can't.

But either way, it was funny... :o)
Tue 27/11/01 at 13:38
Regular
*cough haven't won haven't tried, haven't had a game for months *cough.
Tue 27/11/01 at 13:43
Regular
"Back For Good"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
Go on,
> add loads of cheats. I'll let you win (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more)

but i did, I filled the page specifically for one game but only three got printed :-(
Tue 27/11/01 at 15:59
all those cheats posted yesturday for no GAD, darn diggly

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.