GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Message to all disappointed GADers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 16:51
Regular
Some of you are saying you are having trouble winning Gameaday posting on discussions, or writing reviews. just a thought, but why don't you post loads of cheats as well? It doesn't involve too much effort (less than writing an epic story, anyway) and it gets results - check out Armatige Shanks!

Go on, add loads of cheats. I'll let you win (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more)
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:44
i won on my second day of joining with my second review !!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:45
Regular
Just as was about to say that FFF won as well, and can't be that bad.... tut tut..
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:46
oh, that looked really big headed !! sorry !!!!!

Anyhow i havent won since with a few discussion topics and reviews, beaten by cheats in my most recent which (dont mean to sound winy) did get to me a bit !!! i mean cheats are great, hale to the cheater, but all u have to do for them is to copy from other locations, harldy takes any initative !!!!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:49
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I've tried winning through the Cheats Site, I entered quite a few I thought, and some got added. But a week or so ago, I entered loads, and even checked to make sure they hadn't already been added, and none of them were put up .... how come??

Oh, and for anyone who moans when people who enter cheats wins beause the thing it's to easy ... try doing what I did, checking they down't exist, finding them in all these cheat code books I've got, checing to make sure I've writen them right ... it's not a 5 minute thing ya' know, not as easy as it sounds.

But what ya' gonna do eh!
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:50
ResÆvilfan wrote:
> ALT+F4=free game

yess, if you all hold alt and press F4 on th SR website all these colours come up, try it.
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:50
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
But it's not about the winning, it's about helping all those people who want a helping hand on a game :o).
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:52
cjh wrote:
> But it's not about the winning, it's about helping all those people who want a
> helping hand on a game :o)

i want a game! 204 days of trying and still nobodt has taken notice
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:55
hey mate, just flood the site with cheats !! seems to be what there after at the mo, and get this... it takes little to no effort !!!

:)

Shame all those hard working peeps who write reviews (me! and others of course) lose out because of it !
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:58
I may sound a little winy at the mo but it really is a bad thing for cheats to beat a well writen review, as i said, if there are no gd reviews then hey, pick a gd cheat but reviews are what take effort and are what people try hard to improve, they should get the praise !
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:58
OK, im making a attempt to win GAD tonight. lets see my luck

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.