GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Message to all disappointed GADers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 16:51
Regular
Some of you are saying you are having trouble winning Gameaday posting on discussions, or writing reviews. just a thought, but why don't you post loads of cheats as well? It doesn't involve too much effort (less than writing an epic story, anyway) and it gets results - check out Armatige Shanks!

Go on, add loads of cheats. I'll let you win (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more)
Mon 26/11/01 at 17:50
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Its true...

Ive written loads of topics which havnt won GAD...

Although, after spending a couple of hours 'cut and pasting' I've managed to bag 2!

It can be rather dull... but if you watch TV/listen to the Radio/CD/etc... while you do it takes no time at all...
Mon 26/11/01 at 18:01
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I've submitted loads of cheats... but they never win...

So I just write a pointless, over-done topic, add a catchy analergy or cliché at the bottom and hey presto! A new game!

(There goes our strategy!)

Game

(Brain) © 2000-2001 Grix Thraves
Mon 26/11/01 at 18:03
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
ResÆvilfan wrote:
> ALT+F4=free game

We did that with Sniper once in MSN chat, 5 seconds after we told him that this was the key combo for a new emoticon we got the message:

'Sniper has left the conversation'

OH! How we laughed!
Mon 26/11/01 at 18:31
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Just as I was about to post a moan on not winning GAD, I win!

Thanks for the person that choose my game, and thank you to Delta Java for inspiration, I'd also like to thank my fans, my manager and my Mum...
:D
Mon 26/11/01 at 18:38
I did a come bk review for agent under fire which i thought was pretty good, then a set of cheats nabbed the prize from me! Oh well u win some u lose some (Just wish it was from a better review) !!!!!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
I did post some cheats, but they got deleted. :D Not sure why.
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:40
I personally think that the prize should go to the best review of the day and only go to cheats if no reviews are worthy as most people put all that effort into a review, checking through it and taking time to make it informative and witty, which then gets beaten by some cheats that take all of 2 mins to copy from another site...

Of course, thats just my opinion !!
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:40
Regular
""
ResÆvilfan wrote:
> ALT+F4=free game

I can't believe I'm so think I almost did it!!
Doh!
=B0p
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:42
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
This would have been so much better if the main post said

Hur, hur!

:-)
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:42
"period drama"
I won GAD!
I won GAD!

here Gaddy, Gaddy, Gaddy, Gaddy. There's a good boy!

WAHEY!

my 3rd reveiw, and I won.

HA HA HA!

(to be very modest about it)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.