GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Message to all disappointed GADers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 16:51
Regular
Some of you are saying you are having trouble winning Gameaday posting on discussions, or writing reviews. just a thought, but why don't you post loads of cheats as well? It doesn't involve too much effort (less than writing an epic story, anyway) and it gets results - check out Armatige Shanks!

Go on, add loads of cheats. I'll let you win (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more)
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:06
Regular
"Back For Good"
why isn't this topic called resfan please read, you obviously read my 200th day complaint, I do apoligise :-)

*here comes the grief*
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:10
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
No effort to do a cheat mate??? It's not as simple as waving a magic wonder over my screen and they are sent in.
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:10
when i first saw the gameaday advertised i didnt bother to check it out as i thought " oh just a nother comp where random winners are picked, i never win those "

but what a surprise to find a comp that requires skill to win !! great i thought !! take time writing a gd review or discussion topic and win a prize ! woo hoo! so i got writing, reviews topics etc ....

But now, cheats ?! wheres the skill in that ?! and thats beating my time consuming reviews !! I think the comp has been downgraded to one of luck rather than skill.
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:11
Regular
""
I haven't won but take my advice. I have written 3 good reviews, 3 good stories and 5 heart grabbing topics. Did anyone read my bullying topic because that came from the bottom of my heart and I still didn't win. I think someone posted a better topic that day. If you post a good topic then don't expect to win because there always seems to be a better topic. The best way to win seems to be to flood the site with cheats. I don't like it that way but who cares.

I only come on this site because of the chatting and conversations not because I want to win a free game.

I've said all I can say.
=B0p
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:11
cjh wrote:
> No effort to do a cheat mate??? It's not as simple as waving a magic wonder over
> my screen and they are sent in.

Yes but to be fair, its not as difficult as writing an informative interesting review is it ?

hmm, i expect some1 to try and prove me wrong now
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:13
Regular
""
Bye! I gotta go!
=B0p
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:13
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
d34n0 2k2 wrote:
But now, cheats?! wheres the skill in that?! and thats beating my time consuming reviews!!

Maybe your reviews just suck mate??? *just kiddin'*

But cheats are a huge part of the gaming world, so it's not something that SR want to ignore ... and if it helps build up their Database of cheats, then it's surly worth a GAD every once in a while.
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:16
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
HTML automated response to complainers:

Cheats
Cheats win because we want more people to add cheats, and they're there for people who can't write very good reviews or discussion posts.
wipe, smash on table
Boom
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:17
Regular
lol

"If you're crap, try this."
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:18
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Well, there we go then :o).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.