GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Message to all disappointed GADers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 16:51
Regular
Some of you are saying you are having trouble winning Gameaday posting on discussions, or writing reviews. just a thought, but why don't you post loads of cheats as well? It doesn't involve too much effort (less than writing an epic story, anyway) and it gets results - check out Armatige Shanks!

Go on, add loads of cheats. I'll let you win (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more)
Tue 27/11/01 at 15:59
all those cheats posted yesturday for no GAD, darn diggly
Tue 27/11/01 at 13:43
Regular
"Back For Good"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
Go on,
> add loads of cheats. I'll let you win (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more)

but i did, I filled the page specifically for one game but only three got printed :-(
Tue 27/11/01 at 13:38
Regular
*cough haven't won haven't tried, haven't had a game for months *cough.
Mon 26/11/01 at 23:25
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
d34n0 2k2 wrote: its a joke.

I thought it was, just wasn't sure if you ment to say Can or Can't.

But either way, it was funny... :o)
Mon 26/11/01 at 22:35
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i got loads of cheats

im ill
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
For some unknown reason known to man my last post seems to be in the wrong Snuggly topic...

Not me fault guv'nor

Damn my leg hurts
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:43
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Snuggers let me tell you a story. There is a boy whos 6 years old that is an orphan and lives in the area in the local boarding school where he is beaten up, starved and deprived of computer games...

Being the nice guy I am if you were to be kind enough to give me a game for my GTA3 *ORIGINAL AND EXCLUSIVE* cheats (which you will not find elsewhere) I can get this poor kid Return to Castle Wolfenstein and make his life much much better.

Just think about it.. this poor child... ahh your not buying it are you what's the point.

:/

;-)
OK here's the scope. I have no money after giving you £260 for a PS2 now I'm broke but I need Castle Wolfenstein because all my mates are getting it for online internet gaming and I won't be able to get it and I'll be excluded and then I won't have any friends etc...
Oh my I'm sounding like them!! *Jumps off a cliff* ;-)
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*hands over eyes*

LA LA LA

Can't see anything curious...

LA LA LA

Find out tommorrow when Goatboy comes on...

LA LA LA
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:51
Regular
OI SNUGGLY!

Me is not happy with u, i want a GAD cos i deserve it more than ne one on ere!

I cant right but i can draw so gimmie a extra gad thingy that means i can draw something so that i can win a game. now!

(and i hope that sr towers picture is in a gold frame in ur office!)

;-)
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:41
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> HTML automated response to complainers:

> href="see_previous_explanation">Cheats
Cheats
> win because we want more people to add cheats, and they're there for people who
> can't write very good reviews or discussion posts.
> palms>wipe, smash on table
> explodes>Boom

yup, ive tried very hard today at adding cheats. maybe ill win my first GAD in the 200+ days ive devoted to SR and being 36 on all time posters (HINT! HINT!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.