GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind discussion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Wed 16/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
Morrowind is a fantastic RPG if you have the time for it.

So, I decided after looking at this thread, it needed editing.

Morrowind discussion, discuss about Morrowind.

Pretty straight forward really.

Tell us your Morrowind storys, cool stuff you've done ect.
Page:
Wed 23/02/05 at 23:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Level 37...nearly 38 now.

Erm.

What am I doing? Ah yes, trying to get a full set of enchated glass armor, failing because I can't enchant it the way I want (Constant Effect, I simply can't choose it + as soon as I do, I'll see that the armor can't handle it, but still), except keeping the fists of Ragnadsdsudsllslsdslfff, as they're good, and look cool, unlike the rest of my magical but crap looking armor.

Doing the main quest of Morrowind for once. Hortador/Ashlander Nerevarine stage.

Huge game.

Haven't been back to Solstheim or Mournhold yet, and just been getting my bearings again. Takes about 5 hours.

I love it.
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:24
Regular
"lalala"
Hey basey, the chaet you gave me still doesnt work for some reason.It exactly says "Script SysWindow CompileANdRun Item ebony_broadsword was not found on line 1. Compiled Script not saved!" I am really getting annoyed with these cheats and ths game takes for ever to get good. So if someone could help me with this problem i would be grateful.Someone plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!help.
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:14
Regular
"lalala"
ok thx hopefully the cheat will work. And those ppl who think my name is an anagram of a salad i was just typing in random letters.lol!
Sun 13/02/05 at 21:40
Regular
"Gamertag - "Bazie""
Make sure the cheat looks something like

Player->additem "ebony_broadsword" 1

or

Player->sethealth 10000
Sat 12/02/05 at 19:40
Regular
"8==="
Salad Ali.

The brother to the evil guy in 24 3.
Sat 12/02/05 at 19:38
Regular
alads, did you know that your name is an anagram of salad?

I did.
Sat 12/02/05 at 17:48
Regular
"lalala"
Hey when I try to type in cheats for Morrowind on PC it says "you need to put the integer on line 1".It's getting very annoying so could someone tell me how to type in the cheat without it saying that.plz some help.
Wed 09/02/05 at 22:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ain't played for ages.

I'll be lost if I reload it. Have to dig out my 'notes'.

I cry myself to sleep.
Wed 09/02/05 at 21:54
Regular
"8==="
Short holiday to the capital, now it's back to working my way up to grabbing an item to balance out by boots of speed.
Fri 14/01/05 at 19:35
Regular
"8==="
But the experience is tiny.

It'd be cool to have character classes that gain more experience for certain acts (insert RPG hooker joke here). For instance a mage should get a lot more xp for using spells.

Either that or have a seperate system which only upgrades certain attributes relevant to the character class (ie cast a load of spells and you build up 'spell experience' which can only be spent on attributes that affect your spells/magicka).
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.