GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSBB Discussion thread"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl'.
Sat 19/05/07 at 18:40
Regular
Super Smash brothers Brawl. New details are out on Monday apparently. If you're anything like me (I really hope you aren't) then the primary reason you bought the wii was for this game.

Anyhoo, I thought it would be cool to get a discussion going about what kind of characters, weapons and levels you would like to see in the game.

So...... What kind of characters, weapons and levels would you guys like to see in the game?
Thu 24/05/07 at 00:37
"possibly impossible"
I'm pretty sure I read that Samus will have at least 2 costumes, so it's possible.
Wed 23/05/07 at 22:37
Regular
I really hope they zone out the clone characters and make way for some cool alternate costumes instead of colours.
Tue 22/05/07 at 16:58
Regular
All the build up for that? Countdowns suck.
Tue 22/05/07 at 15:43
"possibly impossible"
Mon 21/05/07 at 22:52
"possibly impossible"
Nothing yet, but not sure what they'll announce that they haven't already, other than if Sonic and any other characters are involved. Online play is a definite already (making it one of my must-have games straight away).
Mon 21/05/07 at 17:16
Regular
New details coming out today, my pants have been wet with anticipation urine for weeks now.
Mon 21/05/07 at 12:31
"possibly impossible"
Well, ideally Sonic, but he may not appear in this one, though there are hints.

Looking at the screenshots so far, it's looking good, though the controls worry me a little if NGamer is to be believed.

Of course, a 4 player online mode would be even better...and Nintendo have said that it will be included:

"Even better, the game will be fully online playable in addition to featuring a robust multiplayer mode. "My plan is to include Wi-Fi connection compatibility and online functionality. One of the primary reasons Super Smash Bros. Brawl was created was that Nintendo, when taking Wii online, wanted to have Smash Bros. to do that," added Sakurai." (From IGN)
Sat 19/05/07 at 18:40
Regular
Super Smash brothers Brawl. New details are out on Monday apparently. If you're anything like me (I really hope you aren't) then the primary reason you bought the wii was for this game.

Anyhoo, I thought it would be cool to get a discussion going about what kind of characters, weapons and levels you would like to see in the game.

So...... What kind of characters, weapons and levels would you guys like to see in the game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.