GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSBB Discussion thread"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl'.
Sat 19/05/07 at 18:40
Regular
Super Smash brothers Brawl. New details are out on Monday apparently. If you're anything like me (I really hope you aren't) then the primary reason you bought the wii was for this game.

Anyhoo, I thought it would be cool to get a discussion going about what kind of characters, weapons and levels you would like to see in the game.

So...... What kind of characters, weapons and levels would you guys like to see in the game?
Thu 25/10/07 at 17:53
Regular
does any1 no how 2 get 2 da 'extras' menu in 'avatar the last airbender'
Thu 25/10/07 at 15:04
Regular
King Dedede, he looks soooo evil.

The characters I'm looking forward to are Sonic and Zero Suit Yummus.. I mean Samus.
Wed 10/10/07 at 16:11
Regular
I never saw that one coming O_o
Wed 10/10/07 at 15:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Brawl is a must buy for me now. I liked Melee but I was always more of a Sonic fan than a Mario fan. Now I get to beat Mario up with Sonic! :D
Wed 10/10/07 at 13:55
"possibly impossible"
NEWS UPDATE!

Sonic The Hedgehog is confirmed as a playable character.

Yes, forget Sonic and Mario at the Olympics, this is where the real battle of the stars is going to happen!

With a possible Sonic themed level and sidekicks like Tails, Smash Bros Brawl is getting more exciting by the day.
Tue 18/09/07 at 12:13
"possibly impossible"
Big News - Although we knew that it might happen, it's finally been confirmed:

SSBB is ONLINE!

The site has been updated to show the 2 different methods you can use to play the game online. With Friends will use your friends codes, while With Anyone! will let you play...well...anyone.

But it's not just a straight fight that's being offered, the message at the bottom of this last update says 'We’re planning a number of services that make use of Wi-Fi, but we’ll reveal them gradually with the other modes. Enjoy.'

Excited yet?
Thu 26/07/07 at 22:32
Regular
"Mooching around"
Excellent for me! =D

And yeah, I dunno, at least single player it was a let down... And multiplayer got a bit dull after a couple of games.

Just a little repetative I suppose.

But then, I've yet to be wowed by the Wii on the whole yet, reccomend any games for me?
Thu 26/07/07 at 21:23
"LOLLERSKATES!"
From what I heard, we get Mario Kart in 2007 and Super Smash Brothers Brawl in 2008, while the Americans get it the other way round. To be honest, that's gay.

Charged Football a let down? Whats wrong with you?
Thu 26/07/07 at 20:43
Regular
Pikachu is rather wack though, I think we can all agree that Samus is clearly the best character.
Thu 26/07/07 at 18:44
Regular
"Mooching around"
Sounds interesting :) I see pikachu is available as a character too.

Well, I'll probably get this and Mario Kart (which I can't wait for). I do hope it's better than Charged Football, which by my opinion was real letdown.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.