GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSBB Discussion thread"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl'.
Sat 19/05/07 at 18:40
Regular
Super Smash brothers Brawl. New details are out on Monday apparently. If you're anything like me (I really hope you aren't) then the primary reason you bought the wii was for this game.

Anyhoo, I thought it would be cool to get a discussion going about what kind of characters, weapons and levels you would like to see in the game.

So...... What kind of characters, weapons and levels would you guys like to see in the game?
Thu 26/07/07 at 09:19
"possibly impossible"
Don't forget: May be one of the greatest games ever!

heh.

Basically it's like a 3D fighting game but on floating platforms. Unlike other fighting games, the idea is not to beat your opponent into submission but to get them weak enough to smash them off these platforms.

All the regular Nintendo cast plus guest stars from other franchises (this time Snake from MGS makes an appearance as a playable character) are there to choose from and there are some screen-filling specials to pull off too.

Basically the most refreshing, original fighting game series ever.
Wed 25/07/07 at 23:58
Regular
Characters from your favourite video games fighting.

And FYI, it's Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
Wed 25/07/07 at 23:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
So, Super Smash Brawl Brothers. Someone want to enlighten me?
Wed 25/07/07 at 19:30
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Yoshi looks really stupid in those shoes.
Mon 23/07/07 at 12:01
Regular
The new stage looks like that stupid ice climber level remade.
Fri 20/07/07 at 15:28
"LOLLERSKATES!"
2008 is bad, this is the one game I really want. Deoxys are set to appear from Poke Balls, there's a great screenshot of it doing Hyper Beam on Dojo.
Fri 13/07/07 at 21:08
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
The idea of playing a game at a certain time to trigger events sounds like a great idea. Hopefully there will be more than just the 8pm one mentioned on their website. It's a shame that we don't get it this year, but with Madden, Galaxy, Guitar Hero, Metroid and so many more this year I'm more than happy.

And yeah I'm hoping Diddy Kong is a playable character. Fingers crossed.
Fri 13/07/07 at 16:35
Regular
The new levels are looking mighty spiffay so far. I'm looking forward to the second Zelda level and hopefully some of the past levels remade. (Come on Saffron City ^-^)

Also, the day and night system sounds totally awesome too, reminds me of the system from the pokemon gold/silver games.
Fri 13/07/07 at 16:29
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Have you got the date?

I heard that we get Mario Kart, but Super Smash Brothers Brawl gets a 2007 US release. Who would prefer Mario Kart to Super Smash Brothers?
Thu 12/07/07 at 09:54
"possibly impossible"
The good news is that SSBB is now dated. The bad news is that we won't see it here until early 2008.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.