GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSBB Discussion thread"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl'.
Sat 19/05/07 at 18:40
Regular
Super Smash brothers Brawl. New details are out on Monday apparently. If you're anything like me (I really hope you aren't) then the primary reason you bought the wii was for this game.

Anyhoo, I thought it would be cool to get a discussion going about what kind of characters, weapons and levels you would like to see in the game.

So...... What kind of characters, weapons and levels would you guys like to see in the game?
Wed 11/07/07 at 19:43
"LOLLERSKATES!"
New character, Dr Wright from Simcity. Bumpers will also be making an appearance.
Thu 05/07/07 at 15:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
And also, E3 is next week so if there are to be any big announcements, it'll be there.
Thu 05/07/07 at 14:38
Regular
Because that would be like eating dessert before dinner.
Thu 05/07/07 at 14:15
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Another lame update. Why can't they show us some more characters?
Wed 04/07/07 at 19:20
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Well, Bowsers final smash, I was jhoping for something a bit more detailed than that from Dojo!
Tue 03/07/07 at 23:14
Regular
So they're reconfirming all the older characters, that's good. Just no clones or if they are there then give them their own movesets.
Tue 03/07/07 at 16:43
"LOLLERSKATES!"
The game will be compatible with the wii remote on its side, the wii remote and nunchuck, a gamecube controller and the classic controller as well.

Looks like the Nintendogs Labrador is not a playable character. Amazon have got the latest release date as August 31st :( I wish they'd just hurry up and release this. At least give us some more characters that will be appearing in it...
Tue 03/07/07 at 13:12
Regular
Bowser updated character model looks amazing.
Mon 02/07/07 at 17:36
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> New item looks way cool, the hammer brothers are so cuuute!
You get hammer Bros in the Wii Mario Strikers and they are a very good character. Vive le hammer bros
Mon 02/07/07 at 16:52
"possibly impossible"
Still really looking forward to this game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.