GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Ghosts""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/08/10 at 12:56
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Do you believe in ghosts?

I believe in ghosts but I'm not convinced that 'ghosts' are neccessarily the spirits of the dead.

Consider the possibility of alternate dimensions/parallel universes, or whatever you want to call them and that time is the fourth dimension, then isn't it possible for time to sometimes 'cross over' into other dimensions and that people are in fact seeing echoes in time whenever we hear about these 'ghost stories'?

Since we're on the subject, does anyone have any ghost stories of their own?
Thu 12/08/10 at 13:16
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
You are posting at the right forum!

I actually am part of two paranormal groups (did actually lead my own until I handed it over to my deputy investigator).

I do believe there is something on the other side (much to the mocking of workmates) although not necessarily them being of dead people.

I have witnessed many events of paranormal activity and felt the effects of supernatural events. one of the strangest was at a theatre in Stoke-on-Trent where everyone was sat on the floor and there was the sound of someone walking around between us all - on top of that you could feel the floorboards acting as though they were stood on at the time of the footfall sounds. Oh that and the throwing of sweets from an empty corner...very bizarre!

Interdimensional beings could account for these occurrences, ghosts maybe or it could even be aliens. Non-paranormal explanations could be mass hysteria and autosuggestion of natural events being paranormal.

All I have learnt from my investigations is that weird stuff happenes, but not all of it is paranormal.

If you were interested in what we do, the team is Ghosts...and More.
Thu 12/08/10 at 12:56
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Do you believe in ghosts?

I believe in ghosts but I'm not convinced that 'ghosts' are neccessarily the spirits of the dead.

Consider the possibility of alternate dimensions/parallel universes, or whatever you want to call them and that time is the fourth dimension, then isn't it possible for time to sometimes 'cross over' into other dimensions and that people are in fact seeing echoes in time whenever we hear about these 'ghost stories'?

Since we're on the subject, does anyone have any ghost stories of their own?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.