GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Football Thread (Fantasy League & Accumulators)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/07/10 at 15:29
Regular
"THFC"
Something like this was run over the World Cup here, but this is for the Premier League this season!

go to;
Fantasy Football

Create a team (you can change it about as much as possible before the first deadline)
Once you have your team then on the right hand side, choose leagues.

Join a league with this code;
428455-106429

There is also a Head to Head league, please join both;
248099-137880

This is the Freeola League.

Simple to do and should provide some friendly competition. The only real rules you need to know are that you can only have 3 players from any one team and you can make one free transfer a week, if you want to make more it will cost you 4 points per transfer!

Have fun and look forward to seeing you on there

THE ACCUMULATOR LEAGUE

Emmie87 - 19
Ineedsleep - 17
McLong - 15
Dav2612 - 14
HighflyerVII - 12
Butch - 8
Sonic Chris - 5
Jubbamhc - 3
PaveyMUFC - 1
Page:
Sat 14/08/10 at 12:22
Regular
"How Ironic"
Tottenham v Man City
Wigan v Blackpool
Chelsea v West Brom
Man Utd v Newcastle

Man Utd 4-0 Newcastle
Rooney
Sat 14/08/10 at 11:57
Regular
"THFC"
Tottenham v Man City
Aston Villa v West Ham
Blackburn v Everton
Bolton v Fulham
Sunderland v Birmingham
Wigan v Blackpool
Wolverhampton v Stoke
Chelsea v West Brom
Liverpool v Arsenal
Man Utd v Newcastle

Chelsea 3 - 0 West Brom
Drogba
Sat 14/08/10 at 11:54
Regular
"THFC"
Hello everyone, i can only say sorry for my lack of posting over the past month, i have been very busy and my working hours etc have made it difficult to get on.

But i did say we would try get some accumulator going again, and i figure it is best to have it in here.

So the fixtures for the weekend are;

Tottenham v Man City
Aston Villa v West Ham
Blackburn v Everton
Bolton v Fulham
Sunderland v Birmingham
Wigan v Blackpool
Wolverhampton v Stoke
Chelsea v West Brom
Liverpool v Arsenal
Man Utd v Newcastle

Most of you know the drill and while it is late i will make sure that i get next week fixtures up by wednesday to give you all time, but hopefully people see this in time and get some predicitions in!

So those who dont know;

Pick the outcome of 4 games
Get 3 right for 1 point
Get 4 right for 3 points

BONUS GAME

Guess the outcome of one game and the correct score, with the first goalscorer

Guess the correct outcome - 1 point
Guess the first goalscorer - 1 point
Guess the correct score - 2 points
Guess all EVERYTHING correct - 5 points

Starting the season with a bang! Hope you can all get some guesses in quick!
Fri 13/08/10 at 16:57
Regular
"How Ironic"
Well it wouldn't be stupid to bet on him being near the top of the top scorer list at the end of the SPL season. He was dreadful in the Premiership, but he's going to be putting them away easily playing for one of the big two in the SPL. That is unless he gets injured *touch wood*
Fri 13/08/10 at 16:24
Regular
"And in last place.."
Sonic Chris wrote:
> Rangers should hold fire before offering him an extravagant
> contract. Still, he'd easily be an above average SPL player.

Rangers are in no position to offer anyone an attractive contract but sign him they have... the first signing in 2 years!

I think of him as player who had a high profile but never lived up to it but he should be more than capable of scoring against SPL defences. And to be fair to him, he must be taking about a 50% pay cut so it's nice to see it's not all money for some players.
Thu 12/08/10 at 20:31
Regular
"How Ironic"
I don't think Beattie will have the right to demand high wages. He's played for average/aweful clubs for the past 15 years, he only managed to break into the national team once, and it was an extremely short spell, mixed with the fact he's 32, I think Rangers should hold fire before offering him an extravagant contract. Still, he'd easily be an above average SPL player.
Thu 12/08/10 at 09:55
Regular
"And in last place.."
Reports today suggest that James Beattie will be at Ibrox for talks. Not sure what to make of that, I imagine he will want a big salary but is he worth it for a club that need to count the pennies?
Tue 10/08/10 at 14:53
Regular
"How Ironic"
I think Stevie G needs a drug test before he starts the season, there's optimism, and then there's plain stupid.

Stevie Druggard?
Mon 02/08/10 at 19:41
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Dragonlance wrote:
> 10 now.....:¬))

Apparently I can't post the universal 'cheering' symbol and this forums doesn't accept forward slashes :( Needless to say I am pleased with this post DL!

Also, I knew WH would come out the woodwork with a 'bait post' like that :)
Mon 02/08/10 at 19:02
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Butch wrote:
> 12 in the 'normal' league but only 9 in the head-to-head
> competition, and still nothing from Warhunt :(

10 now.....:¬))
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.