GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Football Thread (Fantasy League & Accumulators)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/07/10 at 15:29
Regular
"THFC"
Something like this was run over the World Cup here, but this is for the Premier League this season!

go to;
Fantasy Football

Create a team (you can change it about as much as possible before the first deadline)
Once you have your team then on the right hand side, choose leagues.

Join a league with this code;
428455-106429

There is also a Head to Head league, please join both;
248099-137880

This is the Freeola League.

Simple to do and should provide some friendly competition. The only real rules you need to know are that you can only have 3 players from any one team and you can make one free transfer a week, if you want to make more it will cost you 4 points per transfer!

Have fun and look forward to seeing you on there

THE ACCUMULATOR LEAGUE

Emmie87 - 19
Ineedsleep - 17
McLong - 15
Dav2612 - 14
HighflyerVII - 12
Butch - 8
Sonic Chris - 5
Jubbamhc - 3
PaveyMUFC - 1
Page:
Tue 17/08/10 at 00:55
Regular
"THFC"
The coming weekends fixtures;

Arsenal v Blackpool
Birmingham v Blackburn
Everton v Wolverhampton
Stoke v Tottenham
West Brom v Sunderland
West Ham v Bolton
Wigan v Chelsea
Newcastle v Aston Villa
Fulham v Man Utd
Man City v Liverpool

Ok so this is the real deal, all starts from now!

Pick the outcomes on 4 games;
3 right = 1 point
4 right - 3 points

BONUS GAME

Guess the correct score and first goalscorer on one game (can be any of the above)

Correct outcome = 1 point
First goalscorer = 1 point
Correct Score = 2 points
All correct = 5 Points

Starting with some big points up for grabs, and guessing a correct goalcast is pretty hard, so good luck and let the league begin!
Mon 16/08/10 at 15:04
Regular
"How Ironic"
We could've just started with the bonus game to be honest, seeing as nobody's scored anything from the other games. Over the weekend, more people seem to have found the thread. Oh well, I doubt Man Utd will win 4-0 anyway :(
Mon 16/08/10 at 11:52
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Yeah, it was a shame it was posted late on the Saturday (I was already at one of the matches at that time...). I vote for starting from this week onwards.
Mon 16/08/10 at 09:17
Regular
"And in last place.."
Missed this but not too late for the Man U game.

Man Utd 2-0 Newcastle
Rooney
Sun 15/08/10 at 23:40
Regular
"How Ironic"
By the looks of it, nobody would have got any points anyway. I demand points if my Man Utd prediction is right though ;D
Sun 15/08/10 at 21:40
Regular
"THFC"
Well we can hold it until next week, when i posted it was my first time back on here for some time, so was not able to notify, sorry!

But i will update it regularly and hopefully be able to post on here more.

But i am happy to turn around and put a stop to this week and give everyone time for next week and start from there?
Sun 15/08/10 at 18:02
Regular
"How Ironic"
Well what a brave performances from my red men. Unfortunate to not get the win, but a fair result overall, especially being down to 10 men for half the game, and 9 men for about 5 minutes.
Sun 15/08/10 at 09:44
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hmmm... shame that it was posted so late and so many missed it, but hey......... thats the way the cookie crumbles. Still got today :D

In future though Emmie if you need to, notify me and i'll put it up with at least 24+ hours to go. Think this may put some off beginning now, but hopefully not.

Liverpool - (L) Arsenal
Man U - Newcastle.

Man U 3 - 1 Newc
The big Berbs to score first.

I know it's impossible to get points but hey.
Sat 14/08/10 at 22:31
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
I'll have a quick go at just the bonus game since I have two games remaining but missed the original pick 4...I assume that's alright?

Man Utd 3 - 1 Newcastle
Berbatov
Sat 14/08/10 at 16:04
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'm back in form already. By the looks of it I've got them all wrong so far. Spurs and City drawing. And Blackpool are absolutely slaughtering Wigan. Fair play to them.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.