GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Football Thread (Fantasy League & Accumulators)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/07/10 at 15:29
Regular
"THFC"
Something like this was run over the World Cup here, but this is for the Premier League this season!

go to;
Fantasy Football

Create a team (you can change it about as much as possible before the first deadline)
Once you have your team then on the right hand side, choose leagues.

Join a league with this code;
428455-106429

There is also a Head to Head league, please join both;
248099-137880

This is the Freeola League.

Simple to do and should provide some friendly competition. The only real rules you need to know are that you can only have 3 players from any one team and you can make one free transfer a week, if you want to make more it will cost you 4 points per transfer!

Have fun and look forward to seeing you on there

THE ACCUMULATOR LEAGUE

Emmie87 - 19
Ineedsleep - 17
McLong - 15
Dav2612 - 14
HighflyerVII - 12
Butch - 8
Sonic Chris - 5
Jubbamhc - 3
PaveyMUFC - 1
Page:
Thu 29/07/10 at 13:31
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Not sure how you are all struggling, my team has Reina, Kalou, Flampard, Cashley and Rooney plus a sprinkling of other top players...

EDIT: As it was requested, I have created a head to head league with the following code: 248099-137880. This league will be, as the name suggests, a fixture based table where you gain 3 points for scoring more that week than your opponent. Top 4 teams go into a play-off at the end of the season.
Thu 29/07/10 at 13:04
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
So much for Reina NEVER being dropped. Team is revamped and I have Lamps again :)
Thu 29/07/10 at 03:15
Regular
"THE HALOANATOR :D"
yeah howards good
Wed 28/07/10 at 21:01
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
I've got Howard and Sorenson as my keepers - within the top 5 last season, so we'll see how it goes for the first few games.
Wed 28/07/10 at 10:24
Regular
"And in last place.."
I've got Almunia and Gomes as my keepers. I was going to leave the team as picked by the Auto Complete but I've been in and tinkered a little.
Tue 27/07/10 at 16:59
Regular
"How Ironic"
I've got Gomes and Howard as goalkeepers. Going to see how everyone starts, and then start to fiddle with my 7 mil budget :P
Tue 27/07/10 at 11:41
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I have Reina and that's unlikely to change as he's been there a while now for me. I also have Young...

I had to let Lampard go and he's usually the backbone of my team but I simply couldn't afford him. May need a major rethink before kick off.

EDIT:

Any chance you can make a H2H league for this? Please? Pretty please? :)
Tue 27/07/10 at 11:23
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Alfoncy wrote:
> If you aint got Friedel, you need a slappedy slap.

I can see Villa struggling this year. With the (likely) loss of Milner and potential loss of Young they will have no outlets going forward and will be on the back foot more, conceding more goals in the process. Villa were by far the most boring team I saw last season, losing two of their best attacking outlets will only make this worse.

My team at the moment has Reina in goal, although I expect this to change several times before kick-off.
Tue 27/07/10 at 10:56
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
*sigh*

I have 2.5 mil left and two players to choose. I'm stuck between wondering how I managed to pick my team last year and pondering the fact they were rubbish anyway! ><
Tue 27/07/10 at 00:23
Regular
"THFC"
Friedel is in my team : )

glad to see this is the unoffical football thread lol, should we link the predictions in here as it will list the fixtures, allowing for tactical transfers, that's a key point to scoring well, make good transfers each week and keep an eye on your team due to injuries or extra games they might play!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.