GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Football Thread (Fantasy League & Accumulators)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/07/10 at 15:29
Regular
"THFC"
Something like this was run over the World Cup here, but this is for the Premier League this season!

go to;
Fantasy Football

Create a team (you can change it about as much as possible before the first deadline)
Once you have your team then on the right hand side, choose leagues.

Join a league with this code;
428455-106429

There is also a Head to Head league, please join both;
248099-137880

This is the Freeola League.

Simple to do and should provide some friendly competition. The only real rules you need to know are that you can only have 3 players from any one team and you can make one free transfer a week, if you want to make more it will cost you 4 points per transfer!

Have fun and look forward to seeing you on there

THE ACCUMULATOR LEAGUE

Emmie87 - 19
Ineedsleep - 17
McLong - 15
Dav2612 - 14
HighflyerVII - 12
Butch - 8
Sonic Chris - 5
Jubbamhc - 3
PaveyMUFC - 1
Page:
Mon 18/04/11 at 19:16
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
What on earth happened to this? lol

We're all playing the Fantasy League .... :ŹD
Mon 18/04/11 at 18:43
Regular
"How Ironic"
What on earth happened to this? lol
Mon 15/11/10 at 15:55
Regular
"How Ironic"
Ineedsleep wrote:
Hmmm Torres. Love him and I'm glad he's at Liverpool. I wouldn't turn on him...

I strongly believe that the biggest problem with Torres is he's never fully fit these days, even when they declare him to be. As there is no one else at Liverpool who can step up and full his position he gets thrown back on as soon as possible.

It's not the fault of Torres that Liverpool have no strikers... :(

Big point that seems to be getting overlooked. In the summer, everyone was calling for the signing of a partner striker for Torres. As it stands, we still play him on his own. He gets marked too much to get a decent ball through to him. 4-4-2 please Roy.

Instead Roy seems to enjoy playing Benitez's old 4-1-2-1-2, the difference is that we had the fantastic Mascherano as a defending midfielder in the Rafa era. He worked the middle well with Gerrard. Hodgson's tried to keep this formation, but uses Poulsen, who is an absolute waste of time. Hodgson needs to reshape the tactics of the squad, instead of using old tactics that worked with different players.

And Roy seems to be upsetting alot of players, notably Agger and Johnson, who look to be leaving in the near future. Big mistake if you ask me. We could utilise Johnson's attacking flair to our advantage if Hodgson sorted a proper formation out, and Agger is pretty much our only replacement to the soon-to-be-retired Carragher. You can't honestly expect to put Kyriagkos and Skrtel as middle men, have Konchesky on the left, and an empty space on the right, our defence is already bad enough as it is.
Mon 15/11/10 at 11:09
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Hmmm Torres. Love him and I'm glad he's at Liverpool. I wouldn't turn on him...

I strongly believe that the biggest problem with Torres is he's never fully fit these days, even when they declare him to be. As there is no one else at Liverpool who can step up and full his position he gets thrown back on as soon as possible.

It's not the fault of Torres that Liverpool have no strikers... :(
Sun 14/11/10 at 18:40
Regular
"How Ironic"
Dragonlance wrote:
Sonic Chris wrote:
[i]Of course it's Liverpool's fault, but it's not the fans fault. Fans are obviously going to adore player's one week and turn on them the next, I defy you to tell me fans who don't. Look at Rooney, he's an idle one minute, next he's got fans outside his house threatening him.

I take it that you mean an idle idol ha ha :ŹD[/i]

I'm honestly convinced I have some mild form of dyslexia. Either that, or I'm just too lazy to spell properly.
Sun 14/11/10 at 18:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Chelsea 0 - 3 Sunderland

What the frell? A reaction to Wilkins firing?
Sun 14/11/10 at 18:05
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
Of course it's Liverpool's fault, but it's not the fans fault. Fans are obviously going to adore player's one week and turn on them the next, I defy you to tell me fans who don't. Look at Rooney, he's an idle one minute, next he's got fans outside his house threatening him.

I take it that you mean an idle idol ha ha :ŹD
Sun 14/11/10 at 17:13
Regular
"How Ironic"
Warhunt wrote:
On the contrary I would say Chelsea's weak point is their field of goal scorers. Look at us against Liverpool.... it was completely ineffective because their is no Plan B.

It's all attack - attack at the moment, and the longer we go without putting 3 away the less likely we look to score, mainly because the players start to all try too hard.

Still it's hard to criticise a team doing so well at the moment, but it's not going to last we will have other Man City/Liverpool games where we just look limp in comparison.

To be fair, Drogba did seem to give Chelsea a boost. Was a completely different game in the second half, you were just unlucky not to capatalise on your dominance. Had it been a fully fit Drogba, I have no doubts it would've been a completely different result.
Sun 14/11/10 at 15:00
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
On the contrary I would say Chelsea's weak point is their field of goal scorers. Look at us against Liverpool.... it was completely ineffective because their is no Plan B.

It's all attack - attack at the moment, and the longer we go without putting 3 away the less likely we look to score, mainly because the players start to all try too hard.

Still it's hard to criticise a team doing so well at the moment, but it's not going to last we will have other Man City/Liverpool games where we just look limp in comparison.
Sun 14/11/10 at 14:37
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'm actually very jealous of the Chelsea set-up at the moment, not because you're at the top, but because you have so many players who can score and are a constant threat. With Liverpool, it's fairly obvious that we try to get the ball to Torres with every attack. Occasionally some other players manage to put one away, but most of the time, it's number 9 we aim for.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.