GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You thoughts on 'Game Of The Year 2010?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/07/10 at 13:00
"Life's a conspiracy"
Which game do you think will get it, heres my choices:

Mafia 2
Bad company 2
Alan Wake
Red Dead Redemption
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Black Ops

Anyone got any Idea's?
Thu 05/08/10 at 20:28
"possibly impossible"
dav2612 wrote:
> I will probably have Galaxy 2 by the weekend and I'll be in town
> to trade in some games. I imagine I will return with a Wii.

Always a good idea to get a Wii if you want to play SMG2! ;)
Thu 05/08/10 at 15:05
Regular
"And in last place.."
I will probably have Galaxy 2 by the weekend and I'll be in town to trade in some games. I imagine I will return with a Wii.
Thu 05/08/10 at 12:55
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I just wish I had the money to afford it, I'm sure I will pick it up one day though as I have heard nothing but rave reviews for it. Unfortunately with both Football Manager and the WoW expansion coming up in the next couple of months my time (and money) is unlikely to spread far enough to encompass SMG2.
Thu 05/08/10 at 11:41
"possibly impossible"
Agreed CheekyLee, even having just played a small amount of SMG2 I can see that it has been crafted with pure gaming in mind.
Thu 05/08/10 at 10:25
Regular
"Short Attention Sp"
I'm just revisiting this now that I have actually played some of Mario Galaxy 2. I'm 35 stars in, and already I have seen enough to convince me of its entitlement for GOTY. In fact, I would go so far as to say that if any other game takes the title then I will no longer be trusting that particular outlet. Galaxy 2 shows a level of invention and polish that is simply beyond everything else, and what would be sufficient to build an entire game around is often thrown at the player for one star and then abandoned. The real genius is that these disparate elements all sit together in such a cohesive way. A cliched way of saying it would be that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, but that only tells half the story. Each of the individual parts is great on its own, and it would be therefore be more accurate to say that the whole is greater than the product!
Thu 29/07/10 at 12:09
"Life's a conspiracy"
Or Fable 3 which I cannot wait for...
Thu 29/07/10 at 12:02
"Life's a conspiracy"
Red dead is great but I bet it will have to go to Mafia 2. Have you seen that game? I can tell it's going to be fun but at the same time real I just don't want children playing and ruining it...
Thu 29/07/10 at 03:16
Regular
"THE HALOANATOR :D"
RDR for sure its excellent
Wed 28/07/10 at 21:08
Regular
Sonic Chris wrote:
> I played the first one. It was entertaining, but I mean that in
> the same way that Miniclip games are entertaining.

> It's love or hate I suppose.

Wed 28/07/10 at 18:10
Regular
"How Ironic"
I played the first one. It was entertaining, but I mean that in the same way that Miniclip games are entertaining. I got bored very quickly. It's a perky, colourful game, but it's not for me. Obviously it does it for alot of other people, and I can't change their opinion on what they like, in the same way they can't change mine. It's love or hate I suppose.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.