GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAME. Must. Die."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/04/03 at 18:41
Regular
Grr....GAME have gone and p!!sed me off again!!! This time by refusing to sell me Max Payne when I am clearly 15!!!

Me need revenge...but how?

Sensible answers please- nothing like "Go in there with a rocket launcher"
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:05
Regular
"\\"
Why were you trying to buy from game anyway... we know SR beats the crap outa them
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:07
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
They don't take PC games for trade-ins, which p*ssed me off no end.
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:08
Regular
"Party Hard"
El Blokey wrote:
> They don't take PC games for trade-ins, which p*ssed me off no end.

Same here.
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:10
Regular
"\\"
They gave me a voucher thing for like £10 off a game, this was like 2 days before christmas, and the offer ended 1 day before christmas... so i went down there, picked up a agame... i forgot my ******** membership card. But did it really matter... nooooooooooooo, it didnt, but instead they never let me use voucher.... tight biatches
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well they do have a business to run remember? If you want to get things cheap then why go to a highstreet retailer anyway? You can probably get the games £10 cheaper somewhere online anyway. If you really want to use the voucher though then why didn't you use it on the GAME website or make a better effort to get thier on time? No point complaining when they have set a date and you were the one who didn't stick to it.
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:45
Regular
"\\"
I did... I just forgot my membership card... does it really matter if they know who used a voucher... its just crap. Since then ive only ever bought one game from there... and hopefully i never will again
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Go in there with a rocket launcher!?
HA.
That's just stupid.

Ye need to get yer hands on some C4.
Plant some in the boggs, behind the desk, and under the floor.
Results are good.
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:50
Regular
"\\"
No... just making them call security is enough

(any tactic would work aslong as it atracts attention... habing a dump on the counter is one of my favourites)
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:52
since when have GAME had bogs?
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:56
"slightlyshortertagl"
Go and play on their XBox/Gamecube pods until they come over and speak to you

Ignore them until they call security.. Be nice and polite with the security dude.

Seconds later walk back in and start playing again.

Repeat until staff are p!ssed off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.