GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAME. Must. Die."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/04/03 at 18:41
Regular
Grr....GAME have gone and p!!sed me off again!!! This time by refusing to sell me Max Payne when I am clearly 15!!!

Me need revenge...but how?

Sensible answers please- nothing like "Go in there with a rocket launcher"
Thu 24/04/03 at 19:20
Regular
"\\"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> What kind of ID can you have when you're 16? Not many kids that age
> have passports, and even if they do, who's gonna bother taking it out
> just to get a game?

My brother has a passport... he's 4. Theres some kind of new law tha everyone must have their own passport over like the age of 1 or summin
Thu 24/04/03 at 21:43
Regular
"That's right!"
Pft, I'm 18 and I don't have a passport. Ain't been abroad for years, and when I have, it's always either been with my family (family passport) or with the school.

Only ID I have is my student card (has my DOB, but isn't accepted in pubs) my birth certificate (again, has my DOB, but not accepted) and my, um... adult bus pass (you can guess, not accepted)

Carry them all around with me in my wallet, need my birth certificate for job interviews etc.
Fri 25/04/03 at 07:50
Regular
"Party Hard"
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> Go buy it somewhere else?

I have done! Bwahahahahaha!!!

Still...need...revenge...on...game...though...
Fri 25/04/03 at 10:16
Regular
"\\"
Have a pee infront of the door, then customers wont come in... Then once its cleaned up, do it again.
Fri 25/04/03 at 10:19
Regular
"^_^"
I saw the strangest thing ever in my local game. I was so shocked it made me stare . . .

A woman working in GAME. Yes a Woman. I have never seen a woman working in Game before . . .
Fri 25/04/03 at 10:20
Regular
"\\"
I guess women dont like game freaks
Fri 25/04/03 at 10:22
Regular
"^_^"
Oh and guess what she was saying . . .

"PS2 all the way Sir. YOu want to get a PS2 for your child for games like GTA-Vice City and Splinter Cell. The Getaway would be great for your child. How old is your child by the way?"

"Eight" replied the man

And she actually said that
Fri 25/04/03 at 10:24
Regular
"\\"
"Yes... you want your little son ripping people to pieces and driving over them while shooting them out the window sir dont you?"

That would be great
Fri 25/04/03 at 10:25
Regular
"\\"
Game just sucks...
Fri 25/04/03 at 10:27
Regular
"\\"
*checks stats*

Cool... I've been registered for 666 days... How evil

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.