GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAME. Must. Die."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/04/03 at 18:41
Regular
Grr....GAME have gone and p!!sed me off again!!! This time by refusing to sell me Max Payne when I am clearly 15!!!

Me need revenge...but how?

Sensible answers please- nothing like "Go in there with a rocket launcher"
Wed 23/04/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Party Hard"
Grr....GAME have gone and p!!sed me off again!!! This time by refusing to sell me Max Payne when I am clearly 15!!!

Me need revenge...but how?

Sensible answers please- nothing like "Go in there with a rocket launcher"
Wed 23/04/03 at 18:44
Regular
Scratch your balls, go to the bog, have a poo, hug a dirty tramp, and then shake every single one of the GAME people's hands.

And then lick your hands.
Wed 23/04/03 at 18:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Go in there with a rocket launcher.

Nah, but seriously, just get a parent to go with you if you are 15 or over and they won't sell you it.

And if you're under 15, then it's your problem. :-D
Wed 23/04/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Party Hard"
I am 15. I told them that. They didn't believe me.

I apparently look more like 16.
Wed 23/04/03 at 18:53
Regular
if they ask and its a fifteen say you are 17 or eighteen and get this trouble all the time..........

they'll never believe 16
Wed 23/04/03 at 18:58
Regular
"Party Hard"
Hmm...

GAME are really irritating tho. They even refused to sell me Fallout 2 which only had a sold-out 'recommended age' on it.

I hate them.

All.
Wed 23/04/03 at 18:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nebuchan wrote:
> I am 15. I told them that. They didn't believe me.
>
> I apparently look more like 16.

---

Well if you look like 16 then why didn't they just sell you the game?
Wed 23/04/03 at 18:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im dead chuffed with game. I got an official gamecube RGB cable out of there today for only £8, it was preowned right enough, but you cant really damage a cable, unless on purpose.
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:01
Regular
"Party Hard"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Well if you look like 16 then why didn't they just sell you the game?

I don't know that is the bloody point I am trying to get across, they are just a bunch of little hitlers who like to be irritating and thrive of power.
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:04
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I agree with Ashley, one of my mates friends is only 14 and she gets sold vodka etc partky because she smokes and looks/dresses older but whenever they ask she says "Eh? Are you joking? I'm 19" and they are all "Oh sorry, Here you go" lol Try it and see but if they don't believe you don't go "Ok" and run out the store looking red. Make a small fuss and then leave. That way you'll look like you are offended but they wont phone the police etc. It's a brilliant plan!...Ohh yeah you wanted revenge too...emmm How about you just put a stink bomb in the spine of a game box? Then hand it to them to buy but when they open it to put the game in it'll break and you can sue for millions claiming that it wasn't you!! It's brilliant!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.