GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are nintendo going to ditch the GBA?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/04/03 at 17:23
Regular
In the past, Nintendo said they have a history of keeping there old consoles up to date with new games but there not making any games for the Nintendo 64, The origional gameboy and from 2004 i think, the Game Boy Colour. Now people might say that people are going to buy a new console but some people may not want to. I think the only company that is making games for there old consoles is sony.
So are nintendo going to eventually ditch the GBA?
Sat 26/04/03 at 12:09
Regular
"INSERT WITTY COMMEN"
N64 aye? That brings back memorys!!
They'll never make another like Goldeneye again...... *sighs*
Sat 26/04/03 at 12:05
Regular
"I am Nidal's Brothe"
true
Sat 26/04/03 at 08:44
Regular
"Party Hard"
Dringo wrote:
> Funniest? or most stupid, sad thing ever. Sony are only supporting teh
> PS1 because the fan base is so big... the N64's fan base isn't big
> enough.

The N64 was infinitely better than the PSone, but for some reason it didn't get the sales it deserved.

Oh, and to prove I'm not just some fanboy, I actually owned a PSone, but never bought an N64...as did so many others...

But saying that, the N64 definitely wasn't a failure- it was the 5th best selling console of all time...if only it hadn't been released in the middle of SONY's never-ending reign.
Thu 24/04/03 at 17:30
Regular
Funniest? or most stupid, sad thing ever. Sony are only supporting teh PS1 because the fan base is so big... the N64's fan base isn't big enough.
Thu 24/04/03 at 17:28
Regular
That is the funniest thing i've ever heard.
Thu 24/04/03 at 17:26
"slightlyshortertagl"
no
Thu 24/04/03 at 17:23
Regular
"Plate of glue"
In the past, Nintendo said they have a history of keeping there old consoles up to date with new games but there not making any games for the Nintendo 64, The origional gameboy and from 2004 i think, the Game Boy Colour. Now people might say that people are going to buy a new console but some people may not want to. I think the only company that is making games for there old consoles is sony.
So are nintendo going to eventually ditch the GBA?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.