GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are nintendo going to ditch the GBA?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/04/03 at 17:23
Regular
In the past, Nintendo said they have a history of keeping there old consoles up to date with new games but there not making any games for the Nintendo 64, The origional gameboy and from 2004 i think, the Game Boy Colour. Now people might say that people are going to buy a new console but some people may not want to. I think the only company that is making games for there old consoles is sony.
So are nintendo going to eventually ditch the GBA?
Sun 27/04/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
morbo wrote:
> Maybe
> getting is the word you poor scum would understand.

I wish I was as cool as you internet guy.
Sun 27/04/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Balls"
Well if I am not giving my detail and it is not my money how is it that I a buying it? Buying is an exchange of cash for goods or services. But I am getting it sent as a present from someone in America. So I am obtaining it, not buying it or anything else. Maybe getting is the word you poor scum would understand.
Sun 27/04/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
No.
Sun 27/04/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
morbo wrote:
> I am obtaining it from the USA.
>
> Such commoners

No, you're buying it. I just ordered my As shirt from the States, woooo, I'm so l337, "obtaining" stuff by going into on-line shops and providing them with my credit card details. Man, the CIA will be on the phone soon, those underground connections you got.

And check me out - I'm so great I bought, sorry, obtained it a couple of weeks back. But then I'm like a crazy Latino Crime Boss if I can buy... crap... I mean OBTAIN things for their full face value so close to their release date. Got to run, the authorities may be reading this.
Sun 27/04/03 at 16:03
Regular
"Balls"
Word? Peace? You’re telling this message in a time of war and hostility? Look at my suite look at my time what do I look like a dodgy Clarks accountant?
Sun 27/04/03 at 15:59
Regular
Yep, you'd be stupid not to.

Lets see:

Buy Golden Sun: The Lost Age now from dvdboxoffice.com for £21 with free shipping.

OR

Buy Golden Sun: The Lost Age when it's released in the UK in August, for £34
Sun 27/04/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Festivus!"
Sleep now in the fire.

Nintendo rule.

Peace. Love. Respect.

Word.
Sun 27/04/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Balls"
I am obtaining it from the USA.

Such commoners
Sun 27/04/03 at 15:52
Regular
pftt

Downloaders should be shot
Sun 27/04/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
"Obtain"? Wooo - you're cool and a little shady. The connections you have!

Buy is the word. Or possibly download.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.