GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"K......Y is every one soooooo stupid!?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 19:11
Regular
Listen......i know that every one thinks that the Xbox will be great and the PS2 is the best consol eva but.. well to be frank (which im not coz my name is Ed) there not!
Sooo the X box may have good Graphics, but just 'coz it was made by Bill Gates doesnt mean that it'll rule the world. For example hes going to release it with only a couple of launch titles. Next the PS2....which i must addmit is very cool......but an asking price of £300 for a consol.wts the point!......its a lame attempt to make people think that its thet little bit better.
Now i come on to my main part.......THE GAME CUBE!. (a glint of exitment comes to his eye) The big N SOOOOOO much better than the novices of the consol wars. Only £150 asking price. Advanced , easier to program, mini disk type things (so games can be produced quicker) wire less controllers.....i mean how coool is dat, Amazing graphics, and al the good games are comin out on it........loads that werer gonna be for the PS2 and Xbox. SO there (toung waggling spitting horribley) And with Siggy Mirimato behind us....WE CANT LOSE!!.

Pleze tell me your thoughts.
Fri 16/11/01 at 09:29
"High polygon count"
Your Honour wrote:
> I'm beginning to find them quite enjoyable....

Fri 16/11/01 at 09:14
Regular
Meka_Dragon wrote:
With this and the oily men of the WWF often being discussed on the
> forums, I'm beginning to find these forums rather disturbing.

Really?

I'm beginning to find them quite enjoyable....
Fri 16/11/01 at 09:10
Regular
"not dead"
I was attracted to this post by the letters K and Y being so close together.

With this and the oily men of the WWF often being discussed on the forums, I'm beginning to find these forums rather disturbing.
Fri 16/11/01 at 09:06
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
So what? We understood what he was saying.....
Fri 16/11/01 at 07:30
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
FantasyMeister wrote:

I counted at least 38 grammatical/factual/spelling errors in
> the original post. The only conclusion is that it's a joke post just to wind
> people up

Yes FantasyMeister, I must agree. The "pleze" at the end was a dead giveaway, as nobody could be idiotic enough to spell please wrong - unless they're under 4 years old. Here's the errors I found.

Listen......i
eva but..
well to be frank (which im not coz my name is Ed) there not!
Sooo
'coz
hes
PS2....which i must addmit is very cool.....
consol.wts the point!......
thet
i

Well, that's just a few, I can't be naffed to do any more. Apart from the grammatical errors, he also constantly wrote in capitals. I've seen other posts by this guy and they are the same. It's all one big joke to him eh?

Firebalt.
Fri 16/11/01 at 03:11
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Quick thoughts.

I counted at least 38 grammatical/factual/spelling errors in the original post. The only conclusion is that it's a joke post just to wind people up, because noone could be that silly and still manage to use the internet.

Surely?
Thu 15/11/01 at 23:05
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
what i find amusing is seeing a topic titled as

K......Y is every one soooooo stupid!?

and seeing that the last person to post in it is FFF.

LOL
Thu 15/11/01 at 21:21
"period drama"
Yes they do.

ah! monkeyness.
wouldn't it be great to have hands for feet and a tail, as long as everyone did, or you'd just be a freak.
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:54
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Sony do have quite an amazing christmas line up though don't they.
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:51
Regular
"look in the mirror"
Totoro wrote:
Half-Life:
> very old (but good) game.
Jak and Daxter: give me mario64 any day.
Devil May
> Cry: looks pretty good.
Burnout: no originality or lastability.
Max Payne: PC
> conversion.
Agent Under Fire: Goldeneye still the best.
SSX Tricky: 1080
> snowboarding still the best.
WRC: another boring rally game.
Deus Ex: old PC
> game.
Commandos 2: yet another PC conversion.
You forgot to mention Silent
> Hill 2 & Pro Evo Soccer, which i will get.

You can't judge whether games are good or not by merely looking at your spectrum of likes. I was generally refering to many titles that a broad array of users will enjoy- not just myself (or you).
But you've a good point with all those P.C conversions - what's up Sony???? And PES will be AMAZING!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.