GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"K......Y is every one soooooo stupid!?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 19:11
Regular
Listen......i know that every one thinks that the Xbox will be great and the PS2 is the best consol eva but.. well to be frank (which im not coz my name is Ed) there not!
Sooo the X box may have good Graphics, but just 'coz it was made by Bill Gates doesnt mean that it'll rule the world. For example hes going to release it with only a couple of launch titles. Next the PS2....which i must addmit is very cool......but an asking price of £300 for a consol.wts the point!......its a lame attempt to make people think that its thet little bit better.
Now i come on to my main part.......THE GAME CUBE!. (a glint of exitment comes to his eye) The big N SOOOOOO much better than the novices of the consol wars. Only £150 asking price. Advanced , easier to program, mini disk type things (so games can be produced quicker) wire less controllers.....i mean how coool is dat, Amazing graphics, and al the good games are comin out on it........loads that werer gonna be for the PS2 and Xbox. SO there (toung waggling spitting horribley) And with Siggy Mirimato behind us....WE CANT LOSE!!.

Pleze tell me your thoughts.
Fri 16/11/01 at 13:25
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> I believe that Edgy's reticular formation is not letting him see the good points
> about the PS2.

That's just your reticular formation telling you that. There might not actually BE any good points about the PS2.
Fri 16/11/01 at 13:22
Regular
"not dead"
I believe that Edgy's reticular formation is not letting him see the good points about the PS2.
Fri 16/11/01 at 13:15
Regular
Basic summary of my last message:

Fairy tale start and end to it was just a joke. One of my friends, registered as Dark Mark on these forums, thought it would be funny if I put them in.

Opinions aren't neccesarily wrong. You claiming my opinion is wrong means you have no intelligence for evolving. My opinion may not be the same as yours , but it doesn't mean it's wrong (directed at ssxpro).

The PS2 does have long loading times. Not for all games, but for quite a few. When I was in Game I wanted to have a go on Rugby 2001. I pressed the start button, then a while later I gave up waiting so that I'd have plenty of time to take a look elsewhere around town before going home.

I didn't miss opinion in that sentence about the PS2 controller. The controller just feels uncomfortable in my hands, and the position of all the buttons/sticks just makes my wrists hurt after a short time (RSI). If you've got short and stumpy hands then you're alright. But not me.

Once again, you are mistaking Nintendo games as for games designed for 10 year olds. Played 1080 Snowboarding recently? Played Super Mario 64 recently (in my opinion it'd be difficult for adults as well as children).
Fri 16/11/01 at 12:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
sorree, i will stop it now

smash fase with fists
Fri 16/11/01 at 12:03
Regular
"Back For Good"
old git wrote:
>please tell me your thoughts

I think the wireless controllers will swim through batteries especially with the rumble feature, I'll stick to the cord thanks :-)
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:59
Regular
"Wasting away"
tonty sid that tis isent aloowed newheer butt the wurlds lonrest thred, so stop it or i smas you wiv my dog.
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:59
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Is everyone speaking in Scottish now or something?
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:57
Regular
lok ure al actin lik sum kind of kid stop messin about an it im one go for it!
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
U fink u speshul or sumthing beecoz U talk funnee?

bring it on
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:36
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Gaystation Poo smash Nintardo wiv fase

Not iv BillyBates and hisexbox it you furst/.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.