GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"K......Y is every one soooooo stupid!?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 19:11
Regular
Listen......i know that every one thinks that the Xbox will be great and the PS2 is the best consol eva but.. well to be frank (which im not coz my name is Ed) there not!
Sooo the X box may have good Graphics, but just 'coz it was made by Bill Gates doesnt mean that it'll rule the world. For example hes going to release it with only a couple of launch titles. Next the PS2....which i must addmit is very cool......but an asking price of £300 for a consol.wts the point!......its a lame attempt to make people think that its thet little bit better.
Now i come on to my main part.......THE GAME CUBE!. (a glint of exitment comes to his eye) The big N SOOOOOO much better than the novices of the consol wars. Only £150 asking price. Advanced , easier to program, mini disk type things (so games can be produced quicker) wire less controllers.....i mean how coool is dat, Amazing graphics, and al the good games are comin out on it........loads that werer gonna be for the PS2 and Xbox. SO there (toung waggling spitting horribley) And with Siggy Mirimato behind us....WE CANT LOSE!!.

Pleze tell me your thoughts.
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:11
Listen......i know that every one thinks that the Xbox will be great and the PS2 is the best consol eva but.. well to be frank (which im not coz my name is Ed) there not!
Sooo the X box may have good Graphics, but just 'coz it was made by Bill Gates doesnt mean that it'll rule the world. For example hes going to release it with only a couple of launch titles. Next the PS2....which i must addmit is very cool......but an asking price of £300 for a consol.wts the point!......its a lame attempt to make people think that its thet little bit better.
Now i come on to my main part.......THE GAME CUBE!. (a glint of exitment comes to his eye) The big N SOOOOOO much better than the novices of the consol wars. Only £150 asking price. Advanced , easier to program, mini disk type things (so games can be produced quicker) wire less controllers.....i mean how coool is dat, Amazing graphics, and al the good games are comin out on it........loads that werer gonna be for the PS2 and Xbox. SO there (toung waggling spitting horribley) And with Siggy Mirimato behind us....WE CANT LOSE!!.

Thu 15/11/01 at 19:13
Regular
Old Git wrote:

i love monkeys
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:13
Gamecube is gonna whup their butts.
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:16
Another Gamecube dude. Well done.
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:16
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Thoughts: Tony, get rid of this thread, NOW!
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:17
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
After thoughts: I love monkeys
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:28
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Old Git wrote:
THE GAME CUBE!. (a glint of
> exitment comes to his eye) The big N SOOOOOO much better than the novices of the
> consol wars. Only £150 asking price. Advanced , easier to program, mini
> disk type things (so games can be produced quicker) wire less controllers.....i
> mean how coool is dat, Amazing graphics, and al the good games are comin out on
> it........loads that werer gonna be for the PS2 and Xbox. SO there (toung
> waggling spitting horribley) And with Siggy Mirimato behind us....WE CANT
> LOSE!!.

I wish that Nintendo would be successful in the 'console war' but we all know that we are kidding ourselves if we think the Gamecube will beat the pS2.They may make much better games but don't have the marketing muscle to win.
I've been a Nintendo fan for many years but i'm sad to say that they will be at least 2nd in the race.(it doesn't help that the cube could be released around 2 years after the PS2.)
And it's Shigeru Miyamoto, not Siggy Mirimato.
PROVE ME WRONG NINTENDO, PLEASE.
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:31
Regular
"look in the mirror"
The Playstation 2 is by far the superior console of either the XBOX or the PITIFUL gamecube. Come on, just look at this christmas' line-up......THPS3, Half Life, Jak and Daxter, Devil May Cry, Burnout, Max Payne, Agent Under Fire, SSX Tricky, World Rally Championship and I could go on. Sit back, for your third rate consoles until March while us PS2 freaks sit contently playing Deus Ex and Commandos 2 into the new year.
Happy Christmas........'cos you'll need it.
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:32
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Old Git wrote:
> Listen......i know that every one thinks that the Xbox will be great and the PS2
> is the best consol eva but.. well to be frank (which im not coz my name is Ed)
> there not!
Sooo the X box may have good Graphics, but just 'coz it was made by
> Bill Gates doesnt mean that it'll rule the world. For example hes going to
> release it with only a couple of launch titles. Next the PS2....which i must
> addmit is very cool......but an asking price of £300 for a consol.wts the
> point!......its a lame attempt to make people think that its thet little bit
> better.
Now i come on to my main part.......THE GAME CUBE!. (a glint of
> exitment comes to his eye) The big N SOOOOOO much better than the novices of the
> consol wars. Only £150 asking price. Advanced , easier to program, mini
> disk type things (so games can be produced quicker) wire less controllers.....i
> mean how coool is dat, Amazing graphics, and al the good games are comin out on
> it........loads that werer gonna be for the PS2 and Xbox. SO there (toung
> waggling spitting horribley) And with Siggy Mirimato behind us....WE CANT
> LOSE!!.

1) PS2 costs £199 not £300
2) GC will probably cost £200, not £150

I sense a NOM reader!!!!
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:34
Lets see what the following have to offer,
Gamecube Xbox PS2
Reallistic Reallsitic Reallistic
graphics graphics graphics

Shigeru Miyamato Bill Gates ??????

Luigi's masion Shrek FF 10
Super smash bros etc. Silent hill 2
.melee etc.
etc.

Can't think of anything else.
GC wins hands down!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.