GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who builds their own PC's"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/05/03 at 18:10
Regular
Recently i decided it was time to upgrade my PC and after having quite a few expensive quotes i decided to build one myself. It was actually amazing how much money i saved and how much fun i had, i would have done it sooner if i knew how easy it was.

Is there anyone else out there who, like me has seen the light?
Mon 12/05/03 at 21:18
Regular
That's what im scared about mounting the mobo, the rest is a doodle except u have to be careful with the CPU aswell. Don't quite know how to wire everything to a PSU.
Mon 12/05/03 at 19:07
Regular
"I see you"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Haven't actually built one from scratch, but I've replaced all the
> important and large parts (motherboard, graphics card etc).

The motherboard is a pain in the backside, oh a word of advice for people who are going to build a PC. Make sure you put the processor and memory onto the motherboard before you mount it in the case, as it'll safe you a lot of hassle.
Mon 12/05/03 at 19:04
Regular
"I see you"
§niper wrote:
> Don't trust myself but i've put in graphics cards, moved PCI cards
> about.

Trust me it's really easy, if i can do it then so can anyone and i mean that!
Mon 12/05/03 at 18:47
Regular
Don't trust myself but i've put in graphics cards, moved PCI cards about.
Mon 12/05/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Haven't actually built one from scratch, but I've replaced all the important and large parts (motherboard, graphics card etc).
Mon 12/05/03 at 18:10
Regular
"I see you"
Recently i decided it was time to upgrade my PC and after having quite a few expensive quotes i decided to build one myself. It was actually amazing how much money i saved and how much fun i had, i would have done it sooner if i knew how easy it was.

Is there anyone else out there who, like me has seen the light?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.