GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A half-arsed E3 and Mario Kart's too slow......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/05/03 at 11:58
Regular
What's up with that?

Anyone who's paid any attention to the Ninty side of E3 this year would have to be a fanboy to not agree that it's been a total non-event. An extreme lack of any really big announcements other than some complete cashin Pokemon games and some terrible GBA link-up things.

What's going on with Nintendo?

They say they've adopted a more aggressive approach an then they attend the biggest gaming show in the world and there wasn't a single thing on show that was really good that we hadn't seen before. Sony announce the Playstation portable, new Gran Turismo game, new MGS game, they announce a massive deal with EA for exclusive rights to the online sports line-up. Microsoft unveil Halo 2, Doom 3 amongst other things.

Where's all the amazing 1st party support from Nintendo?

Oh and to rub salt in the wounds, every single person at IGN says that Mario Kart is too slow.
Sat 17/05/03 at 12:14
Regular
"everyone says it"
Just as well I am going next year then!

Phew!
Sat 17/05/03 at 12:14
Regular
Exactly Monkey.

It's all well and good having a few extra's in games for when you link up your GBA to ya Gamcube. But basing whole games around it is jus**t sh*t.

Stupid Nintendo.
Sat 17/05/03 at 12:09
"Uzi Lover"
Nintendo:

"This is our new game, you can play it but you must buy GBA as well because then you can play Pac-Man and Zelda Four Swords, you know, nothing new."

GBA connectivity sucks.
Sat 17/05/03 at 12:08
"Uzi Lover"
Yes, what a poop E3 that was.
Sat 17/05/03 at 12:06
Regular
Hmm its been quiet this year. for all formats
Sat 17/05/03 at 12:01
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Totally agree. Worse of all, there was No Mario 128 footage or even screenshots. Nintendo hopefully will do better at their annual Spaceworld event.
Sat 17/05/03 at 11:58
Regular
What's up with that?

Anyone who's paid any attention to the Ninty side of E3 this year would have to be a fanboy to not agree that it's been a total non-event. An extreme lack of any really big announcements other than some complete cashin Pokemon games and some terrible GBA link-up things.

What's going on with Nintendo?

They say they've adopted a more aggressive approach an then they attend the biggest gaming show in the world and there wasn't a single thing on show that was really good that we hadn't seen before. Sony announce the Playstation portable, new Gran Turismo game, new MGS game, they announce a massive deal with EA for exclusive rights to the online sports line-up. Microsoft unveil Halo 2, Doom 3 amongst other things.

Where's all the amazing 1st party support from Nintendo?

Oh and to rub salt in the wounds, every single person at IGN says that Mario Kart is too slow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.