GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A half-arsed E3 and Mario Kart's too slow......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/05/03 at 11:58
Regular
What's up with that?

Anyone who's paid any attention to the Ninty side of E3 this year would have to be a fanboy to not agree that it's been a total non-event. An extreme lack of any really big announcements other than some complete cashin Pokemon games and some terrible GBA link-up things.

What's going on with Nintendo?

They say they've adopted a more aggressive approach an then they attend the biggest gaming show in the world and there wasn't a single thing on show that was really good that we hadn't seen before. Sony announce the Playstation portable, new Gran Turismo game, new MGS game, they announce a massive deal with EA for exclusive rights to the online sports line-up. Microsoft unveil Halo 2, Doom 3 amongst other things.

Where's all the amazing 1st party support from Nintendo?

Oh and to rub salt in the wounds, every single person at IGN says that Mario Kart is too slow.
Mon 19/05/03 at 18:28
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Can't this Marmite Crap end?
Mon 19/05/03 at 18:21
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Marmite you either hate it or love it
Mon 19/05/03 at 17:57
Regular
Oh shut up about marmite already.
Mon 19/05/03 at 17:50
Regular
"Marmighty man"
We all know that gameplay is the most important thing which is why im looking forward to Ikaruga so much ( hard to the core). But you cant say they're not important if they weren't important then they wouldn't keep getting better. Having said that the original Dungeon Keeper would kick but on a GC with GC graphics. So would marmite
Mon 19/05/03 at 10:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh.

I was up at 8, after staying up most of the night watching TV.

Which is bendy.
Mon 19/05/03 at 10:17
Regular
"Omnipresent"
*stumbles off in search of coffee mug*
Mon 19/05/03 at 10:16
Regular
"Omnipresent"
You can tell I stayed up till 1 to watch Aliens last night:)
Mon 19/05/03 at 10:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
...or repetition, even.

;-)
Mon 19/05/03 at 10:13
Regular
"Omnipresent"
... or repitition, even.
Mon 19/05/03 at 10:13
Regular
"Omnipresent"
This has been discussed over and over but for you n00bs, graphics aren't everything. They are a (obviously superficial) trap, a development cul-de-sac, that leads to tedious repition.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.