GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forza 2"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Forza Motorsport 2'.
Sat 21/04/07 at 15:33
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
There's a new video of a 3-lap race on Mugello Circuit up on http://forzamotorsport.net, the official home of Forza Motorsport 2.

I downloaded it, viewed it a couple of times, and I'm at the stage where you really need to work hard to convice me that this is a videogame and not a TV replay. Not a jaggy in sight, no cardboard cut-out trees, no 2D crowds. It looks more real than real, if you get my drift.

The video can be found at the bottom of this webpage.

In other excrutiatingly exciting developments, the 24-car demo is due to leave the developers for certification early next week, so we might see the Forza 2 demo up on XBox Live pretty soon. I've no idea how long these things take, but end of this month is my guess, and that's only 9 days away!

The full car list is also now available, and I think I haven't anticipated a game this much since... I can't remember when I last anticipated a game this much.

Release date is still unknown, but I'd be surprised if I weren't tweaking tyre pressures on my Golf GTi 16v Mk2 at the end of May/early June.
Thu 10/05/07 at 12:22
Regular
The demo's on Marketplace...
Thu 10/05/07 at 08:38
"possibly impossible"
Isn't the Aston already in the game? The GAME free car is definately the Nissan, it's on their UK website.

It might be one of the 3 free ones in the Special Edition version, though...
Wed 09/05/07 at 17:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
:-O just for that you aren't getting any super saver friends of Kawada discount now Orty :-P
Wed 09/05/07 at 16:51
Regular
yeh whatever kaw :P

pb, check out the taillights of the cars in the two different pics of the covers. totally different, also you can just aboout make out the aston martin logo at the rear of the car and on the door.

i'll try and find higher res.

edit: meh, best i could find amazon pic
Wed 09/05/07 at 13:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah well it doesn't matter what extra car you get, i'll still be smoking you both in mine :-D
Wed 09/05/07 at 08:27
"possibly impossible"
or†ega!!!!! wrote:
> Its says on the game website you just get one extra car for
> ordering with them, the Nissan 2003 fairlady Z.
>
> Its the car on the cover :)
> linky
> linky

>
> edit: us cover that is...i think they've stuck an aston martin
> on the box for us...

Still looks like the Nissan: GAME website
Wed 09/05/07 at 08:25
"possibly impossible"
hm. Not so sure, then. Could get the special edition instead from somewhere else.
Wed 09/05/07 at 02:17
Regular
Its says on the game website you just get one extra car for ordering with them, the Nissan 2003 fairlady Z.

Its the car on the cover :) linky linky

edit: us cover that is...i think they've stuck an aston martin on the box for us...
Tue 08/05/07 at 22:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hmmm you get 3 extra cars from GAME as well? Ah well
Tue 08/05/07 at 22:03
"possibly impossible"
So that's 6 extra cars then. 3 from the GAME version and 3 from the Special Edition.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.