GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forza 2"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Forza Motorsport 2'.
Sat 21/04/07 at 15:33
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
There's a new video of a 3-lap race on Mugello Circuit up on http://forzamotorsport.net, the official home of Forza Motorsport 2.

I downloaded it, viewed it a couple of times, and I'm at the stage where you really need to work hard to convice me that this is a videogame and not a TV replay. Not a jaggy in sight, no cardboard cut-out trees, no 2D crowds. It looks more real than real, if you get my drift.

The video can be found at the bottom of this webpage.

In other excrutiatingly exciting developments, the 24-car demo is due to leave the developers for certification early next week, so we might see the Forza 2 demo up on XBox Live pretty soon. I've no idea how long these things take, but end of this month is my guess, and that's only 9 days away!

The full car list is also now available, and I think I haven't anticipated a game this much since... I can't remember when I last anticipated a game this much.

Release date is still unknown, but I'd be surprised if I weren't tweaking tyre pressures on my Golf GTi 16v Mk2 at the end of May/early June.
Sun 27/05/07 at 23:54
"possibly impossible"
I'm not getting it at the moment.

Main reason is that I er on the side of arcade racing and I don't think I'll have enough time to tinker with cars enough to stand a chance online.
Sun 27/05/07 at 23:15
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Looks excellent - there are far too many weird looking cars in there though - Michael Jackson one? :0)

Just hoping it isn't going to be too difficult to make some great looking paint jobs.
Sun 27/05/07 at 18:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'll see if i can make one, going to be spending alot of time in the painting option me thinks
Sun 27/05/07 at 18:14
Regular
I dont suppose they've done a Prinny car have they? You should definitely get one of those.
Sun 27/05/07 at 18:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hello Kitty owns your very soul
Sun 27/05/07 at 18:02
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> I want the KFC car, Gorilla car and the Hello Kitty one

Just correcting a typo.
Sun 27/05/07 at 17:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Forza 2 paint jobs

The Japanese already showing off their talents with the car design editor, some really good ones on display.

I want the KFC car and the Gorilla one
Thu 17/05/07 at 16:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've seen a few nice paint jobs on some screenshots i'm going to try and replicate first while i get used to the option and then going to try some of my own designs. Hopefully i'll be able to make a good Yankees logo and slap it on my cars :-D
Thu 17/05/07 at 15:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
By the looks of things you'll be able to share your best pictures and your car auctions on forzamotorsport.net.

I'll be trying my best at some custom paint jobs - might take a bit of getting used too before you see any great designs though. :0)
Thu 17/05/07 at 13:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyone else going to be delving head first into the paint jobs of the cars? I'm hoping to create some masterpieces on mine, just hope you can take them online, it'd be great seeing all these different paint jobs instead of just the same colour and type of car again and again and again

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.