GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forza 2"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Forza Motorsport 2'.
Sat 21/04/07 at 15:33
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
There's a new video of a 3-lap race on Mugello Circuit up on http://forzamotorsport.net, the official home of Forza Motorsport 2.

I downloaded it, viewed it a couple of times, and I'm at the stage where you really need to work hard to convice me that this is a videogame and not a TV replay. Not a jaggy in sight, no cardboard cut-out trees, no 2D crowds. It looks more real than real, if you get my drift.

The video can be found at the bottom of this webpage.

In other excrutiatingly exciting developments, the 24-car demo is due to leave the developers for certification early next week, so we might see the Forza 2 demo up on XBox Live pretty soon. I've no idea how long these things take, but end of this month is my guess, and that's only 9 days away!

The full car list is also now available, and I think I haven't anticipated a game this much since... I can't remember when I last anticipated a game this much.

Release date is still unknown, but I'd be surprised if I weren't tweaking tyre pressures on my Golf GTi 16v Mk2 at the end of May/early June.
Fri 06/07/07 at 23:51
Regular
I had a quick surf around for the answer but the best answer I got was 'Impress Frank', basically try and get the most awards during a race cup as you can (lead all laps, do most damage and whatever else it is you do in Ultimate Carnage).

Nobody seemed to be able to narrow down exactly what they did or were doing when the achievement popped up.
Fri 06/07/07 at 20:52
Regular
"cheesecake! mmmm"
i dont suppose of you guys/gals knows how to get the FRANK MALCOV award on flat out ultimate carnage????????
Sat 30/06/07 at 16:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I do to.

I was using that Viper with the "Cheareau" design on it
Sat 30/06/07 at 16:10
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> wow FM what happened to you on the Suzuka endurance race? I was
> in a pathetic car and spun off twice and still managed to beat
> your time by about a minute and a half.

I was probably in either a pathetic car too or I used the pitstop (I do all my races with fuel and tyre wear on).
Sat 30/06/07 at 14:12
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Prinny
> Car

hurray!
Sat 30/06/07 at 14:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
wow FM what happened to you on the Suzuka endurance race? I was in a pathetic car and spun off twice and still managed to beat your time by about a minute and a half. You're usually right up there in the times.

Pretty crazy as well, 606th in the leaderboards and i still only finished 5th
Mon 18/06/07 at 13:51
Regular
The adverts are kinda suckish, they make the game sound really boring.
Mon 18/06/07 at 04:18
Regular
Nice Prinny :)

Someone posted a pic of a car with Jessica Alba on it and it sold on the AH for 177 million credits, not sure if the Prinny will fetch that much but you never know.
Mon 18/06/07 at 00:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Prinny Car

Really happy with how it's coming on, especially the NIS logo, just a bit more shading and outlining and it'll be completely finished. Not bad for a first attempt :-D

Race on Dood!!!!
Sat 16/06/07 at 21:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I finally got Forza 2 after a week of waiting for it to be delivered. I'll probably go on it tomorrow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.