GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skanks of Arcadia......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Skies of Arcadia'.
Thu 22/05/03 at 14:50
Regular
Got it in the post this morning and at first I was anything but impressed. It just had Dreamcast game written all over it, further I got in the more I started to like it though.

The graphics aren't up to much, though they're never ugly (except in the bits where you're flying the ship). Ususally hate turn based combat but I gotta say this is quite fun, the special moves look bad-ass...well at least the one i've seen does.

So far so good, I can see it getting more involving the further in you play. So ummmm yeah, good game so far, I shall go and play some more in a bit.

One thing that made me laugh was playing hide and seek with the tard kids, for some reason they have the strange idea that if they stand behind a washing line with their legs clearly showing, then people can't see them.

In terms of hide and seek techniques, Zelda's kids win the first round :D
Wed 28/05/03 at 20:51
Regular
Abirik cham, I corrected SO many mistakes in that post.
Wed 28/05/03 at 20:49
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> maddmun wrote:
> Is it worth finding themeat and spices to reunite the mother and
> daughter from the Kebab shop?
>
> Yes

AN airik cham? YOu have got to be joking!?

I spent ages trying to find everything, ran from many battles (BIG MISTAKE), spent about 3 hours finding the Khale alone.

It'll be worth it in the long run though, but I need another 8 regular chams, I'm currently using Cupil Weight.
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:18
Regular
So far okay...
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:03
Regular
maddmun wrote:
> Is it worth finding themeat and spices to reunite the mother and
> daughter from the Kebab shop?

Yes
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:53
Regular
Luckily i dont know what on earth you are on about... since i dont have it yet :D
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:51
Regular
Just got to the desert thingy when the beardy guy runs off with the Little Jack.
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:50
Regular
Where have you gotten to?

ANd, Whitestripes, what kinda time should I be looking at for when I'm heading to the Icy south, I want to know if I'm excellent, or a pitiful mediocre.
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:43
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:

> You don't sound too excited, Tiltawhirl (this is from reading the
> original post). Is it really a 'must-have'?

I wasn't at first, but I love the game now.

Haven't played it for a few days though because I'm trying to complete a few of my other games and get them out the way so I can properly sit down and play it.

Tis brilliant so far though.
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:38
Regular
Best RPG I've ever played, but I'm not Tilta.
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:10
Regular
Just shelled out for Burnout 2 and now I realise this is out..

You don't sound too excited, Tiltawhirl (this is from reading the original post). Is it really a 'must-have'?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.