GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter the Matrix - Is it any good?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Sat 24/05/03 at 18:05
Regular
I have seen so many reviews of this game, and read so many opinions. Some say its 10/10, some says its 1/10. In fact, Im a litle confussed.

I cannot think of one other game that has had such varied scores! And I just don't know if I should buy I or not. I like the movie, but am unsure about the game.

UKchatforums.com has several rooms on this game now - but on all the differant formats. So lets all join here, and decide once and for all if its a stunner or a bummer.

Because I just don't know anymore!
Wed 31/03/04 at 12:12
Regular
"The only true Eagle"
Enter the matrix? well it is and it isn't. it's one of the most repitive games ever but then before you realise this it's actually quite fun using bullet time. if you love the films get it because it has footage that isn't included in the films and fills in a few gaps in the storyline.

You should base your final decision on whether you want a new game or whether you want to know more about the matrix. If you want a new game definatley don't buy this, get max payne 2 or something but if you want to know more about the matrix buy it.

Or you could win it on gameaday-it's quite easy, i did it the other day without even realising it.
Sun 04/04/04 at 10:05
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Enter the Matrix rocks!
Sun 04/04/04 at 11:24
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Thanks for clearing that one up, he'd been in suspence for such a long time now...
Tue 06/04/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Anyone Got A Pizza"
It's ok but a bit the same all the way through
Tue 06/04/04 at 22:01
Regular
I enjoyed the game - not the best ever, but it was good enough for me to play it for a long time.
Thu 08/04/04 at 15:14
Regular
"56 000"
yes very good game
slow motion moves.
Thu 08/04/04 at 16:03
Regular
"^_^"
I enjoyed it to a point, as soon as you master bulelt time, it get boring.. worth platinum range though
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:35
Regular
Now The Matrix Online... that looks interesting.

A UbiSoft project too.
Sun 11/04/04 at 16:10
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Parr wrote:
> I enjoyed it to a point, as soon as you master bulelt time, it get
> boring.. worth platinum range though

I found it reasonably enjoyable too. Loads of moves, but it got a bit samey near the end.
Sun 11/04/04 at 16:11
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Mav wrote:
> Now The Matrix Online... that looks interesting.
>
> A UbiSoft project too.

But you have to bloody pay :\

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.