GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter the Matrix - Is it any good?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Sat 24/05/03 at 18:05
Regular
I have seen so many reviews of this game, and read so many opinions. Some say its 10/10, some says its 1/10. In fact, Im a litle confussed.

I cannot think of one other game that has had such varied scores! And I just don't know if I should buy I or not. I like the movie, but am unsure about the game.

UKchatforums.com has several rooms on this game now - but on all the differant formats. So lets all join here, and decide once and for all if its a stunner or a bummer.

Because I just don't know anymore!
Sun 21/09/03 at 17:10
"I love yo... lamp."
It'll only die when there are more new topics in Fog Prime.
Sat 28/02/04 at 14:01
Regular
If you're a fan of the Matrix it's a must have.

If you're not a fan of the Matrix, then;

1 Don't get it.
2 Have a head check
Sat 28/02/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Monochromatic"
i think the series started out with a good idea but didnt know how to finish it
Sat 28/02/04 at 16:48
Regular
I'm a fan of the Matrix and I didn't like it very much. So I dont think you should get it.
Sat 28/02/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I thought it was quite good...by no means a classic mind. It was interesting if only to see the extra footage...some of which makes some of Matrix 3 make a little more sense :)
Mon 01/03/04 at 19:56
Regular
No, it is not a very good game. As a Matrix fan, I found it a massive disappointment. It's just a sub-standard, shallow cash-in with next to no real passion put into it's development. It has a few things going for it, but it's not worth your time or money.

4/10.
Tue 02/03/04 at 01:01
Regular
it's good for 20 minutes or so, then it's horseshit
Tue 02/03/04 at 01:17
Regular
cuboy wrote:
> If you're a fan of the Matrix it's a must have.
>
> If you're not a fan of the Matrix, then;
>
> 1 Don't get it.
> 2 Have a head check

...... lol
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:57
Regular
D'you think they'll make another Matrix game?
Fri 05/03/04 at 19:09
"I love yo... lamp."
There is an online role playing game called the Matrix Online in development. I'm not sure when it is released. It is set after Revolutions was, but it appears from screenshots to be in the Matrix...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.