GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter the Matrix - Is it any good?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Sat 24/05/03 at 18:05
Regular
I have seen so many reviews of this game, and read so many opinions. Some say its 10/10, some says its 1/10. In fact, Im a litle confussed.

I cannot think of one other game that has had such varied scores! And I just don't know if I should buy I or not. I like the movie, but am unsure about the game.

UKchatforums.com has several rooms on this game now - but on all the differant formats. So lets all join here, and decide once and for all if its a stunner or a bummer.

Because I just don't know anymore!
Fri 03/12/04 at 17:47
Regular
"Captain to you."
i guess its good for a console game but i played it on the PC unless your going to use a game pad i wouldn't recommend it i found it pretty boring and easy. but it's just my view :)
Fri 03/12/04 at 17:12
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah I know the matrix online but they are doing a matrix revoltions game soon to!
Fri 03/12/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Pwned"
I think you mean the matrix online (which by the way looks exellent)
Thu 02/12/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well Enter the matrix is good and you should buy it. But the matrix revolitons game is coming out soon and its going to be better.
Sun 28/11/04 at 11:18
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
The box is also great if you need a spare box for a DVD or something. How can people say it had good graphics? I'm so deeply worried about some of you.
Mon 15/11/04 at 15:31
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
It's quality. The disc is just the right density and thickness to put a coffee cup on. The nice green side also tints my HALO 1 box green, adding special effects to Master Chief on the front.

Also, it's a good 'skimmer'... meaning if someone Melees you at your hosted HALO LAN party, embarassing you infront of all your friends, then you can skim it at them, rendering them A) Unconscious and B) Last in the rankings!

Booyah!
Sun 17/10/04 at 12:16
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Im looking forward to preordering the matrix online but Im worried it wont run on my laptop ekk. oh well. enter the matrix is reallly cool. but I dont think it has enough freedom. The matrix online seems to have that. um and also enter was soo fun to play, but gradually became repetetive..the matrix online I think wont be like that, such..complete customisation..(droools)...
Sat 16/10/04 at 23:09
Regular
Mr Lover Man wrote:
> It's an ok game, but its far too difficult to complete without
> whacking in a few cheat codes on the code entry screen.

What, Enter the Matrix?

I completed it easy with both characters. Never cheated yet.
Sat 16/10/04 at 13:59
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
It's an ok game, but its far too difficult to complete without whacking in a few cheat codes on the code entry screen. If you put in for infinate health, its a cracking game to play, otherwise its just too fustrating!!
Wed 13/10/04 at 18:37
Regular
"ufundo has landed"
Not a classic, but (on PC, not console) its an alright buy. Doesnt quite live up to the movies but the moves and the graphics for the moves are wuite good just to play as a beat-em-up. Two characters makes the likfespan a bit longer too

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.