GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anything stop GC doing a dreamcast?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/05/03 at 08:57
Regular
With the rubbish you get on the Nintendo Gamecube highly unlikely
Thu 29/05/03 at 12:05
Regular
Yey!!

The fanboy boyfriends have been reunited.

Ahhhhhhhhh don't they make a sweet couple.

*reminds self to avoid this topic as it will just result in another boring argument with 2 of the most biased, ignorant fools the world has ever known*
Thu 29/05/03 at 12:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Updated wrote:
> O, dear the English is suffering today.......

O, dear indeed.

Just leave Top Score.

Anybody mature enough to drive a Lexus wouldn't be posting stuff like this. They'd be out working and earning their bucketloads of cash instead of acting like a little kiddie.

He's obviously a little boy who finds that consoles are a very personal thing to him and to make himself look 'hard' he pretends to be old and have a girlfriend.

NOBODY over 20 would post crap like this, everyone would have noticed that posting stuff like this is just complete crap.

Oh, and Top Score, what's the insurance like on your car? For someone who claims to be the age that you are, you must have a biatch of an insurance to pay for a Lexus at your age.
Thu 29/05/03 at 12:02
Regular
Heh!

Let me revise my statement...

He probably thinks Microsoft own Sony.
Thu 29/05/03 at 11:57
The dreamcast was allright, just most of the games were crap...
Thu 29/05/03 at 11:47
Regular
ÂLÂS†ÂÎR wrote:
> He probably think Microsoft onw SOny ;)

O, dear the English is suffering today.......
Thu 29/05/03 at 11:39
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
such a controversial opinion... so little time..

You would have the right to define "rubbish" baaa humbug
Thu 29/05/03 at 11:34
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Boomcha boomcha!
Thu 29/05/03 at 11:25
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Good point. Let me revise that statement:

Ahh...my favourite windowlicker makes another idiotic comment and gets shot down for it. Better?
Thu 29/05/03 at 11:18
Regular
Nemesis' are meant to be a scary prospect and carry a certain amount of respect. However this fool has the intelligence of a Baseball!
Thu 29/05/03 at 11:11
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Ahh..my old nemesis Top Score makes another disparaging remark and it shall get treated with the utter disdain it deserves.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.