GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anything stop GC doing a dreamcast?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/05/03 at 08:57
Regular
With the rubbish you get on the Nintendo Gamecube highly unlikely
Thu 29/05/03 at 09:27
Regular
"^_^"
Give me a reason to buy a Playstation 2, and then we will see if it meets the criteria I was after when I bought my Gamecube.

Resident Evil, I don't see the Playstation with tis title anymore.
Zelda, Nintendo's one and only.
Mario, again Nintendo's one and only.
Metroid, yup that is Nintendo's again.

Reasons i can think of to buy a playstation 2 . . .

GTA, oh no wait i can get that for my pc and i don't need to spend £160 plus the outrages £45 for the game.

THats the only aspect of the PS2 i can see as being worth me buying.

As for your topic. The Gamecube will never do a Dreamcast. It is still dominating Japan so there is no way Nintendo are going to go down the Sega street. One thing i do predict and I would like to see, is that when Sony bring out their Playstation 3 and it is priced overly expensive once again, that people take the cheape and better option of taking either Microsoft or Nintendo's option to next generation consoles (refering to 2005).
Thu 29/05/03 at 08:57
Regular
With the rubbish you get on the Nintendo Gamecube highly unlikely

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.