GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The fate of Shaneo!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/10/01 at 10:59
Regular
I have not looked at the pictures but by the title they sound pretty rank........Anyway among us lets all decide the fate of him and the other people involved. The people who were offended shall be able to put there sayings in this thread. And we shall find out the truth because Shaneo said that someone else was involved....but who was it....
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:08
Regular
Fogmaster wrote:
> I already admitted to it, I made the website, what did Shaneo do? does anyone
> know? or is everyone here because it's something to get their post count up?

You made the website?......hmmm, strange. Seemed to have missed that vital fact. I am here because I need something to keep me amused........Shaneo was the one that posted the URL so it seems to mean that he gets the blame for it.

MJ
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:07
I'm just waiting till tommorow so I can become a regular.
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:05
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I already admitted to it, I made the website, what did Shaneo do? does anyone know? or is everyone here because it's something to get their post count up?
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Talk about making a big deal out of something, you're like vultures, swooping in and attacking the prey. What happens should be with Shaneo and whoever else is involved in this and the innocent Shocky and Seifer. They should decide what happens, if they all make up and let it go then so be it and nothing more sould be said however if they dont want to forgive him then let SR ban him or something it's up to them!
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:04
No,I think MNG made it.
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:03
Regular
Fogmaster wrote:
> Eugh, this is very weird, did Shaneo make the website?

Nope, Tom did. You wouldn't happen to know who the third person involved is would you Foggy?

MJ
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:03
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Eugh, this is very weird, did Shaneo make the website?
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:00
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Do you like my drawing? I like yours...

Well i dont like yours.

I dont like yours either then.

Hahahaha...
Sun 28/10/01 at 12:57
Regular
shaneo wrote:
> Well, I'm leaving anyway. There's no reason for me to stay anymore. Everyone
> hates me so I'm going to put them out of their misery.

Everyone hates me? That's the kind of thing you say in primary school! Sorry, that's quite funny. Are you gonna ask people if they're still your best friend?
Sun 28/10/01 at 12:54
Regular
shaneo wrote:
> Well, I'm leaving anyway. There's no reason for me to stay anymore. Everyone
> hates me so I'm going to put them out of their misery.

' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,' ,

Shaneo....leaving is never the answer. I have been banned a few times as you may know....leaving will be worse than this. If you leave you will definately not be welcomed if you decide to return. What you've got to think about is the next time your bored and you want to come on here and chat.....oh, you've forgotten the fact that you left. See what I mean? YOu will miss this place. When my IP got blocked I was dying to get back here, somehow or another I did and since then I have cleaned my act up and actually won GAD. Just give the situation some time. DOn't act now, your probably upset/annoyed.....leave it a few days before making a decision.

MJ

p.s Even if you do still decide to leave, don't make a big fuss about it, e.g a new topic.....it will just make things worse.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.