GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The fate of Shaneo!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/10/01 at 10:59
Regular
I have not looked at the pictures but by the title they sound pretty rank........Anyway among us lets all decide the fate of him and the other people involved. The people who were offended shall be able to put there sayings in this thread. And we shall find out the truth because Shaneo said that someone else was involved....but who was it....
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:50
Do I get a medal?
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:47
Regular
Well done, Neo-Genetic. You do indeed spam.
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:45
Okay,so I spam.It's not as bad as it used to be.
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:43
Regular
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> What do you mean by a sad day at the forum?I'm not that bad.

You bloody are! Worst spammer since FFF. God, the newbies these days..
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:35
What do you mean by a sad day at the forum?I'm not that bad.
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:32
Regular
And Neo-Genetic, anyone can write a story. I write stories, they're pretty rubbish to be honest. But it's fun, so I write. Doesn't mean - I wrote a story, everyone will like me now.
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:30
Regular
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> I'm just waiting till tommorow so I can become a regular.

A sad day for the forum industry.
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:22
My point is that I am capable of writing incredibly long posts if my put my lazy mind to it.
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:21
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Grow Up

Rich coming from me I suppose.

Holy cow Batman...Sheepy made a post on the FOG! Not a particularily long one or influential, but anyways....at least we know hes still alive :-D

Power of the Sheep!

MJ
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:20
Regular
Neo-Genetic wrote:

Actually if you have noticed,I have been writing a story.

........and your point is???? That this will do? I am not getting you. I wrote a story......its in the long and amusing stories topic ifyou wish to see it.

MJ

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.