GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The fate of Shaneo!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/10/01 at 10:59
Regular
I have not looked at the pictures but by the title they sound pretty rank........Anyway among us lets all decide the fate of him and the other people involved. The people who were offended shall be able to put there sayings in this thread. And we shall find out the truth because Shaneo said that someone else was involved....but who was it....
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Grow Up

Rich coming from me I suppose.
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:19
Regular
MJswerve wrote:

p.s Even if you do still decide to
> leave, don't make a big fuss about it, e.g a new topic.....it will just make
> things worse.

Does nobody ever read my posts?.....just asking :) Doesn't seem like it too me.....I will shut up now :-D

Ciao Shaneo..........

MJ
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:16
MJswerve wrote:
> Neo-Genetic wrote:
> I'm just waiting till tommorow so I can become a
> regular.

Nooooooooo! Not
> a regular....what is the world coming too when someone with only a hundred less
> posts than me can have such a small word count? 10000 words should be easy to
> get within 300 posts you know.

MJ

Actually if you have noticed,I have been writing a story.
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:13
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
The car speeds around the bend as fast as lightning and comes to a screeching halt. A figure steps out in a jet-black trench coat, sporting a shotgun, hidden from view by his coat. The figure walks for a while before a door comes into view. He opens the door and walks into the darkness.

ěCan I have my keys please?î asks the man. The desk clerk hands him his keys and he goes over to the elevator. He presses the number ě13î on the elevator and it goes up. After a short length of time, the door opens and the figure walks out, never showing his face to the camera. He walks through the doorway and goes over to door number ě13î. He unlocks it with his keys and walks in.

He grabs a bottle of beer and downs half of the entire bottle. He opens the window of his hotel room and throws the bottle out. He then climbs up onto the window, with his back not facing the night sky. He pulls the shotgun from his trench coat and jumps. He falls and falls and falls, until a gigantic blast is heard.

Shaneo as you know him is now dead.

After word.

Thatís it; Shaneo is now gone from your lives forever. I just want to make one last little speech. Thank you.

I would like to say thanks to all of the SR staff and some of my closest friends (Time Warp, Fogmaster, Mr Nice Guy, Big Red Machine, Rickoss, Ant, Grandprix, Ice Blaster and many others)

I would like to say sorry to all of you (especially SR staff, Seifer and Shocktrooper) for my actions in the past months.

I would like to just talk about the people that I had some confrontations with during my stay at SR. Rastabillystank, Stryke, Meka and anyone else thatís ever argued with me, I want to apologize and wish you the best of luck in the future. I wish that it couldnít have turned out better. Well, thatís the way it has to be.

This is my final post on SR as Shaneo. I WILL be back and thatís a promise. Most of you will never know when I return. I could have already signed up again, or I may sign up again in 4 months. Some of my friends will know in their heart that I am back. I will leave it up to you. If I come back, I will stay on a low profile and be the best person I can be.

Goodbye my friends. I wish it could have been longer.

Adios.
Shaneo.

That's it, I'm gone.
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Shocktrooper was 'ok' with the site when I first talked to him about it, he was quite shocked however that over 100 people had visited it, but that was just me getting a little carried away with the refresh button, only 70 people visited on their own will (I think) that also included me clicking the refresh button.
the people in the guestbook were made up by myself, just a little joke. As I have said before, i'm sorry that it got so out of hand but I hadn't intended it to, very strange.
Regular
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> I'm just waiting till tommorow so I can become a regular.

Nooooooooo! Not a regular....what is the world coming too when someone with only a hundred less posts than me can have such a small word count? 10000 words should be easy to get within 300 posts you know.

MJ
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:12
Post count?
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:12
Regular
Fogmaster wrote:
> Shocktrooper and Siefer are right, MNG was the only one to have their photo, he
> wanted to take the credit for the site, we thought it would do quite well, I
> don't see how it switched from being so good one minute, to being a complete
> disaster the next.

Its pretty obvious to see whats happened to make it go wrong. A few people found it amusing......Seifer didn't for obvious reasons and so people came to his side and argued with him. So Tom only got the picture? You made the site and Shaneo posted the URL?

MJ- Things are coming together....never should miss a day on the forums, anything can happen.
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:11
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Ooooh yay, post count.
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:08
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Shocktrooper and Siefer are right, MNG was the only one to have their photo, he wanted to take the credit for the site, we thought it would do quite well, I don't see how it switched from being so good one minute, to being a complete disaster the next.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.