GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The fate of Shaneo!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/10/01 at 10:59
Regular
I have not looked at the pictures but by the title they sound pretty rank........Anyway among us lets all decide the fate of him and the other people involved. The people who were offended shall be able to put there sayings in this thread. And we shall find out the truth because Shaneo said that someone else was involved....but who was it....
Sun 28/10/01 at 12:50
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Well, I'm leaving anyway. There's no reason for me to stay anymore. Everyone hates me so I'm going to put them out of their misery.
Sun 28/10/01 at 12:47
Regular
Hmm, a big arguement I am not involved in...we can't have this. I am friends with ALL of the involved parties, however I have fallen out with two of them I think. We've put things behind us even after some hefty arguements.

This has gotten out of hand. Mr Nice Guy set the site up, Shaneo posted the URL.....both are guilty of doing something to upset both seifer and Shocky. I wasn't here yesterday...doubt anyone noticed, but I didn't get to see the picture. I have seen it now through a person whos name I am not disclosing, but too be honest I think that a stupid joke has gone too far.

If Shaneo had posted this without calling them ugly or whatever, not much would have been said other than, "so thats what you look like". However Shaneo did call them ugly .....a bit out of line if you ask me and very out of order. Shaneo.....scan a picture of yourself and post the URL here, let us laugh at you....then tell us how you feel. I expect the reply would not be a good one with you not feeling too good. Thats how you made Seifer and Shocky feel. Adam and Nick are good people and you have totally crossed the boundaries of being a bit of a joker and cutting the fine line that is being out of order.

Of course your not the person we should be blaming entirely, Mr Nice Guy/Tom was involved as well. He got hold of the picture, he made the site containing the picture and so he is guilty too. But the thing is he was a trusted friend of Adam and Nick. They sent him the picture in confidence, not expecting this too happen.....they wanted to give him a face too who hes been talking too. I don't see anything wrong with this, just a nice sign that they trusted him. Trust can be misleading though, sometimes you trust someone who in the end breaks the trust and you lose your faith that you had in that person. This is what has happened in this case.

I have been hearing things about a 3rd member in this whole thing....as of yet I don't actually have an idea who it is, even if everyone else does. This person may have already apologise...I don't know, this person may not have really been involved that much. If I was online yesterday I would understand this whole event much better, but I don't so I can't say much more. However there is one more final thing i have to mention.

This is that after the picture was taken and posted here, everyone seemed to find it funny (I am not sure but I have been told), however then Seifer saw it. He wasn't best pleased as you could imagine and suddenly everything went a bit sour. People began to turn on Shaneo and Tom and it all got a bit out of hand from what I have seen. We can't let this tear some friends apart, we've got to let it go. Of course, for those uninvolved this shouldn't be too hard, for Adam and Nick it will be much more difficult, but this whole thing needs to be sorted out before anything worse happens.

MJ
Sun 28/10/01 at 12:44
Regular
Yes, the caps and exclaimation mark make that very dramatic. Off you go, then.
Sun 28/10/01 at 12:42
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I'm leaving SR FOR GOOD!
Sun 28/10/01 at 12:40
Regular
Now there's a massive shame. D'you think people will think because you call youself Scythian Witch Harpy people will think differently of you?
Sun 28/10/01 at 12:37
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I'm normally at the butt of everyone's jokes in real life and on here and when I crack a joke on someone else (and I didn't even create it!), it backfires. I'm giving up my Shaneo account.
Sun 28/10/01 at 12:34
Regular
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> I'm starting to really feel sorry for you Shaneo.

Yes, but you're an idiot as well.
Sun 28/10/01 at 12:33
Regular
"Back in black"
Shaneo- your a man that just can't seem to do right lately. I dunno what possesess(if that is the correct spelling) to do some of the stuff you do. BUT, you should decided what you are going to do- but staying as shaneo's is not your wisest option.
Regular
Shaneo's done enough. He copied reviews, he's been forgiven. If you object, just ignore him Tiltawhirl. That's what I do.
Regular
What the hell are you on about Shaneo, I don't really want to get involved in this argument but at the end of the day Shaneo your an annoying little git.

You copy reviews countless amounts of times and get away with it, and now your taking the pi*s out of other memebers of Special Reserve, your like a big log that won't flush, you just keep coming back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.